This Thread Is Closed
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Change

We have made a small change to the forum.

We have reduced the number of characters that can be used when replying to a post using the "comment" button down to 35.

The reason for this is to promote users to utilze the "comment" button to leave quick short comments and not long drawn out replies in an effort to help the moderation team keep track of what is going on, on the forum.

35 characters isn't enough to make a single sentence...
    When you have the option, please buy American made. If it does not save your job, it might save mine.

Comment

• swoab47
      swoab47 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly!

• Fish On
      Fish On commented
      Editing a comment
      Can we at least

• Fish On
      Fish On commented
      Editing a comment
      Vote on it? Or

Will we have to
    When you have the option, please buy American made. If it does not save your job, it might save mine.

Comment

Play these stupid

Comment

Games? I for one

Comment

• Fish On
          Fish On commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't like it..

• fish66
          fish66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Get over it!

• Fish On
          Fish On commented
          Editing a comment
          Bite me

The staff voted on it. Less characters helps moderation and causes less confusion among forum members. You can only view 3 comments at a time before they get buried, it was causing more problems than it was worth. We just added the comment feature not long ago to give it a try, we do like it, but the long comments were causing issues. So we compromised to only allowing short comments, like: Great catch! or, Thanks for sharing!

You can reply now the same way we used, before we turned on comments, use the 'Reply With Quote' button.

Comment

Working...
      X