Nefga Identifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nefga Identifications

so I have been promised for a couple of years now decals? Stickers? Anyway is there some way I could get maybe a sticker if there is such a thing want to put it on my bucket to tell folks I am a proud member of this organization!
    Keep it safe! JDL

Oh heck, have I still not given you any? I have some now, I'll drop them off this week. Thurs or Fri both work for me.

Comment

LOL you notice I didn’t mention any names. Either day is fine. If you don’t mind I will make my donation for this next year, save you a trip. I have a Lawrence pro 4 that came with my big boat. Upgraded from the start. Let me know what day.
      Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

That's amazing! Thank you for donating again! I'll plan Thursday, sometime in the evening, 6-7pm. If that falls thru I'll be there Friday.

And if you want to round up more stuff to donate later, I'll just stop by twice.

Comment

Um I go to work 01:00:in the morning so Friday would work better and If Icome up with something else to donate I will let you know!
          Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Ok, Friday works. Decals are in the truck ready for you.

Comment

Just want to thank Flash04jv. I have to say if all of the directors are like him, man do we have a great bunch of folks taking care of business for this organization!
              Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Pretty kool!

Comment

Thank you for your swamp meet donations and supporting NEFGA!

Comment

Working...
                  X