A BIG WELCOME to our newest Director!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BIG WELCOME to our newest Director!!

All, please join me in welcoming swoab47 to the NEFGA Board of Directors!

The Board of Directors decided it was time to add a new member to the Board. We have specific qualities we look for in potential candidates. We seek out individuals who are honest, sincere, trustworthy, of good integrity, are good stewards of our natural resources, and a positive person all around. Swoaby meets those qualities and MORE!

Obviously, these good qualities aren't the only thing we look for, but it's a great start. The other Directors and myself have worked closely with Swoaby the last several years on the organization side of NEFGA. He has proven himself to be a true outdoorsman, a strong leader, and he has been dedicated to helping NEFGA grow. When we decided it was time to add a new Director, Andrew was the obvious choice to all of us on the Board. We extended the invitation to Swoaby, and he graciously accepted. I can't tell you how excited we are to have him join our team!!

Welcome to our Board of Directors, and THANK YOU for taking on the rewarding challenge!!
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the Board of Directors, Andrew!

As an "active member" I am extremely excited to see our BOD selected an exemplary member of "our community" known as the Nebraska Fish and Game Association!

Harold F.
    nefga.org - More than just talk!
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Excellent choice! Congratulations and THANK YOU!

Daryl B.
      Daryl Bauer
      Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
      Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
      [email protected]
      http://ourdoornebraska.ne.gov/blogs/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
        X