FNG here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNG here!

Been lurking around the forums for the last year, and I figured it's about time to join the community.

Quick about -
    Born and raised in Lincoln
    Cooking for a living, and truly enjoy it.
    Camping/Lake-life/Photography/Biking/general outdoor stuff are favorite past times, but also rather nerdy on the computer side of things.
    Husker and a K-State Fan (Every spring/home/away for the first 12 years of my life - Father went to school there)
    Have always enjoyed cat fishing for the last 5-6 years and fishing for whatever growing up, but never too much on a regular basis. I quit drinking about a year and half ago, so I decided to pick up another habit. Figured i'd give bass a try, and i'm definitely addicted to fishing now (not sure which habit is more expensive haha). Still figuring out what i'm doing most of the time, but having an absolute blast doing it!

Purchasing a kayak for next year, pretty stoked about that. Fishing + something I loved to do when I was younger = super excited. I'm sure i'll have some questions for you guys/gals as i'm starting to narrow down some ideas. I'll be sure to check out the buy/sell section when my post count is high enough (don't worry; no pointless spamming on my end).

Awesome work on the forums! Big thanks to the mods and the active posters, there's a plethora of information and advice on here!

"Hi, 'itskingston'"

Daryl B.,
    Daryl Bauer
    Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
    Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
    daryl.bauer@nebraska.gov
    http://ourdoornebraska.ne.gov/blogs/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the NEFGA!! Glad you decided to join up!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Kayak fishing just keeps getting bigger, and no where is it more popular than here in Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome. If you are thinking about getting into kayak fishing here in Ne, you have come to the right forum, there are some kayak fishing monsters here! Hoping to get my yak this year. Maybe see you out on the water!
            Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Working...
            X