Product placement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product placement

I see conspicuous placement of advertising logos on images posted by members. Those logos (companies) do not appear as sponsors of the site.

Not really comfortable about this
    " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

I'm with you man, there's also a torrential amount of govt spam here, directing users to other websites. I don't think anyone is comfortable about that.

Peace and Love

Comment

Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post
      I see conspicuous placement of advertising logos on images posted by members. Those logos (companies) do not appear as sponsors of the site.

I sent you a PM. Please respond that that PM with the users you are referring to, or report their posts so they can be reviewed.
      Follow NEFGA on Facebook!! www.facebook.com/nefga.org

Comment

Originally posted by shb View Post
        I'm with you man, there's also a torrential amount of govt spam here, directing users to other websites. I don't think anyone is comfortable about that.
        The Moderators sent you a Message regarding the posts you reported. We have set up those post to be automatically posted to the forum. They contain useful information about events, workshops, classes, and in general, educational information about Nebraska and it's outdoors. The links are not spam or unsafe.
        Follow NEFGA on Facebook!! www.facebook.com/nefga.org

Comment

Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post

Can you PM me links to the posts please? I'm curious as to what you are seeing. I did some quick looking, but not seeing it on my end. Thanks!
          GoodApp

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post

Can you PM me links to the posts please? I'm curious as to what you are seeing. I did some quick looking, but not seeing it on my end. Thanks!

Here's a blatant one:

https://www.nefga.org/forum/fishing-...fun-honor-2000

Peace and Love

Comment

Originally posted by shb View Post
              I'm fully aware of that one. Thanks!!
              GoodApp

Comment

Working...
              X