Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby

Hello all,
    Here is a little about myself. This is the first forum I have ever signed up for and I am excited to be able to learn from those with different experiences as well as be able to (hopefully) help out others from my point of view. I am a thirty something that lives in Lincoln, but grew up in a small town in north central Nebraska. I ran across this forum while searching for ice fishing information. I enjoy ice fishing and fishing from my bass boat, as well as hunting deer, coyotes, pheasants and turkeys. I hope I can be more of an asset to people on this forum more than a hindrance.

Welcome!! Glad to have you!

Comment

Welcome!

Another ice head!

Comment

Haven't been here long myself and I'm 50 something. Great place to learn and have a little fun. As with everywhere else there are some turds and great guys in here as well. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome it is a good site if you are looking for info in this state and a fairly good site for states around us. Lots of good folks on here. You are in an good location for some really good fishing!
          Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Working...
          X