Another Dreaded Non Resident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Dreaded Non Resident

Hi guys, I figured I'd lurked for long enough and maybe someday soon I'd have some good information to add. I have went waaaaaay down on the amount of forums I'm a member of but this ones seems to be fairly busy with lots of good insight!

Anyway, I'm an elk/mule deer/antelope/waterfowl/ anything that's in season hunter from Wyoming. I came to your guys' state last year during the muzzle loader season and was able to kill my first whitetail buck on public land. It was the only buck I saw in 2 1/2 days of hunting and he was plenty big enough for me. Been trying to upload pics for an hour and it's not working but he was a 6x6 mainframe with some stickers on his bases. Short times. I look forward to going back this December as well as hopefully turkey hunting in Nebraska this spring. I also hope to do a fishing trip or two here in the near future.

-Trent Williams

Welcome!! You may need to get to 10 posts before you are able to post photos.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you guys. It's saying to add an attachment my picture is too big, and uploading to photobucket from my phone was taking an eternity. Nothing ever did upload so I guess I'll have to break down and get to a computer!

Comment

I use photobucket too, all those stinking ads kill the upload speed on there. But sometimes it works ok.

Email us the photo so we can see if it's an issue we can fix. administration@nefga.org

Comment

Welcome!!
            Become the change in the world that you seek.

Comment

Welcome! Nothing wrong with being a Non-Resident in my book!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Flash I emailed you the picture

Comment

Working...
                X