Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That $9,999 Tracker

Opinions?

It seems like a really good deal for a starter boat. What kinda breezes will it handle?
    " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

Man....I looked at the one on the floor at bass pro in council bluffs....idk, seems like a lot of corners were cut, carpet edges are rough, screws looked stripped, some of the corners didn't meet up just right. I think the price is great, but I'd be hesitant.

Comment

The Remington Express is a very popular gun even though it doesn't have the "polished" parts of the Premier. It is priced accordingly...

Harold F.
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

I think if you are a first time buyer this would pry be tempting. However as windy as it is in SE NE I wouldn’t consider buying one. Looks like it would get pushed around.

Comment

Go to Google and type in Tracker boat reviews!

Comment

I owned a Mod V crestliner just like it but 18 ft and I can tell you it was a rough riding son of a gun. I was on milford lake and the wind came up and I honestly thought I was going down. Sold it and bought a new Lund, never again will I own a flat bottom.

Comment

I think it would be fine fishing the smaller lakes around Lincoln.

Comment

If you order one you might not be fishing in it until fall. They over sold them. I went to get one of the Johnny Morris reels that comes with the rod on the front page of their ad and they were sold out. They told me they are sold out and not offering a rain check and are not offering anything in replacement. The ad never said limited quantity until or while quantities last. I emailed BSP and they responded with basically sucks to be you. So glad they bought Cabelas.

Comment

Working...
                X