Volunteers needed for Cub Scout event May 30th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volunteers needed for Cub Scout event May 30th

Not quite to desperate levels, but close. We need instructors to cover two shifts: 8:00-1:00 and 1:00-6:00. Like last year, I am the camp director, medical staff and possibly subject instructor, so I cannot man the trailer.

In a change from last year, I will have a couple of older Boy Scouts to assist, but I still need certified instructors to man the trailer. Lunch will be provided by my cub scout pack, and the trailer will be in place. I just need folks to be there.

All said and done, there will be 2 groups in the mornings session: one will be about half an hour with first graders and the other is an hour and a half with 3rd graders, along with the lunch hour, in which kids are free to come fish. The afternoon session will have 2 half hour groups, one each of 2nd graders and 4th/5th graders along with a one hour free fishing session from 5-6pm. Each group will be in the neighborhood of 25-30 kids.

If anyone is available to come, PLEASE pm me as soon as possible. Last year, I had someone sign up at the last minute to save my bacon, but he is not available this year.

Thanks!
    2015 tally-

Whole lot of nothin....haven't been able to go out yet.

Location?.

Comment

Oh, yeah, the clinic is at Willard Meyer Rec Area, south of Friend.
      2015 tally-

Whole lot of nothin....haven't been able to go out yet.

Comment

Working...
      X