This Is A Sticky Thread
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crete Youth in Governance Team - Fishing line recycling bins

Thanks to the students of the Crete Youth in Governance Team for sponsoring and servicing these bins at Olive Creek SRA as well as at the NRD sites Swan Creek 5A and Walnut Creek 2A.

Thank you very much!!

"This project is funded in part by a Rural Youth Development Grant supported by the Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under Agreement No. 2005-45201-03332, Amendment 2, administered by National 4-H Council through an EYSC6, Youth in Governance grant project."
    Become the change in the world that you seek.

Wow... that's cool!
    I want to fish OC

Comment

Yeah, that's a nice lake, Chad!! Might make a nice little road trip. It's not too far away either!!

Comment

I forgot to mention that NEFGA is now listed as a partner on the Crete Youth In Governance Team's website as a partner organization. I thought that was pretty cool!

:razz:

Comment

Thats a pretty good deal!

Comment

While Walnut Creek is still a couple years from being an MA LMB lake, the bluegills should be "edible" size this year. Olive Creek may provide a few MA size LMB this year! Swan Lake (Willard Meyer) may be ahead of Olive Creek!

Great fishery possibilities in the near future!

THANK YOU to the Crete Youth for their sponsorship and service to the Bins at these three locations!

Harold F.
            Report Fish/Game Violations:
            1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Working...
            X