Line collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line collection!

Hey line bin volunteers! Its getting closer to the end of the year and time to start getting all your collected line turned in to me.

Post on here what you have and where you're located so we can make arrangement to get that line recycled! As usual, this will take some coordinating but we'll get it figured out. Keep in mind that we still have quite a bit of open water fishing yet (some think best part of the year) so it doesn't have to be right away. I would however like to have it all collected before ice up if possible.
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just wanted to bump this thread.

Thanks!
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I have picked up line from a couple guys so far. Anyone else have line? I have to believe there is with 100+ bins.
      NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I have a couple of bags in my garage... Let me know the next time you swing through Lincoln!

Comment

Probably wont be until the ice tournament, but the two of us could always find some time before that to do some ice fishing.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Checked bin this morning @ Lexington city pond, empty.

Comment

That time of year again. Let me know if you have any line you need to get rid of. I will get it to the recycling facility.
              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
                That time of year again. Let me know if you have any line you need to get rid of. I will get it to the recycling facility.
                James, I am using a local facility with the line collected in this region.

H
                Report Fish/Game Violations:
                1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Working...
                X