• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Oxbow Bin STOLEN?

From icefishnut's post on the Fishing Forum:

Fyi was at oxbow today bin post and all gone . Sad people
    just can't leave things alone.
    This bin was recently replaced due to vandalism.

The Butler County Sheriff has been notified and the future of a bin at Oxbow will be "in discussion" with the Bin Team, the UBBNRD and the Forum Directors.

Harold F.
    Last edited by Harold; 06-04-2014, 01:16 PM.
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Got an update from Ken Feather (UBBNRD) this morning. Said the post was "broke off" at ground level.

Yep, short piece sticking out of the ground just like the one from earlier this spring!

Water was two murky because of the recent rains to see if it was dumped off the pier. Not sure why the S.L.O.B.s would want to take it with them...

Hmm. College Dorm with a variety of road signs?

Mr. Feather also reported that someone had attempted to set fire inside one of the outhouses, as well. Maybe it ain't just NEFGA that they don't like...

Harold F.
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

The top of the bin at wildwood was missing when I was out there a couple days ago as well.
      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. -Sam Redfern

Comment

IF it "hasn't been taken care of" by the time I am in that area during Snowgy's White Perch Event and someone can send me a pic, we should be able to repair it then!

Thanks, Dave!

Harold F.
        1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

I should be by there sometime in the next week again, I will stop and get you a picture Harold.
          I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. -Sam Redfern

Comment

I cleaned out line prior to Memorial Day weekend. I haven't been out there since then. Guess I need to check more often,also was getting reports of a lot of bluegill were floating earlier this spring,and fishing was slow.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X