Latest bin Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest bin Install

I had the pleasure of working with the family of Sgt. James T. Rickard USMC to install a NEFGA Fishing Line Recycling Bin. The bin was installed at Fremont SRA lake #20 near the boat ramp on 12-21-2013. Keith and Julie Andersen(Rickard) donated the funds for the bin in honor of Sgt. Rickard.

James is the current camp host at the Pathfinder campgrounds in Fremont SRA. He has been the camp host there for many years and he hopes to continue that as long as he possibly can. The family felt the bin would be a good Christmas present and something that would be left standing long after James leaves his favorite job.

Keith has volunteered to maintain the bin. I have invited Keith to join our forum, so hopefully we all see him here soon.

A special "Thank You" to the following:

The Anderson family
    The Rickard family
    The Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
    Bill Booth at Fremont SRA
    Harold
    Slimdog

NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That's very cool, Keith, Julie and Sarg. are a great bunch of people!
    A fairy tale starts out "once upon a time", a fisherman's story starts out "this ain't no bull****".
    ~Captain Phil Harris

If I could not hunt, the only thing that would be left I guess would be to die. ~ Phil Robertson

Comment

Sweet, that looks great! Nice job to everyone who made the install happen. :2thumbsup:

Comment

Great people. Glad they could help!
        "Releasing a big fish always puts a smile on my face" Jim Buckley
        The greatest catch of my life, June 1, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Luvoldtruks View Post
          Great people. Glad they could help!
          They are really great people. It was a pleasure working with them.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
          X