Walnut Creek - Under Construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walnut Creek - Under Construction

I finally made it down to Walnut Creek tonight to remove the Fish Line Bin from the Pier. So if anyone notices the Bin and Sign missing do not be alarmed. Due to the amount of trash the bin was collecting, it will be relocated to a new location at the lake, hopefully very soon.

The bin had gone down hill since I was there last, lots of gross stains on the bottom from liquid trash and the bottom bolt holding the bin to the pier had been sheared off.

The highlight of my trip...

There was a guy fishing that told me he fishes there every night, and has been removing the trash from it every single time he fishes there. He even took the time to place decals on the bin letting folks know it was not a trash can. Some brats changed his letters around to come up with their own message though, some real winners I'm sure. I asked him if he was an NEFGA member and he was not, just a really nice guy doing a really noble thing to keep the lake clean.
    :rock::zclapping::eusa_clap::vThumbsUp:M_S_blue:

Will update when completed.

EXCELLENT all the way around, Flash!

Might consider converting the bottom of that bin now that its been pulled.

Relocating the bin, so it sounds, can only be BETTER! Or the same...

Harold F.
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Yes! The bottom will be converted, that is a #1 priority if it continues to get filled with trash. Should know the new location today, hope that helps.

Comment

Excellent!!
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Talked to the Super last week and we have a location. He is going to set the post for me, should have the bin reinstalled this week, if he has time to squeeze it in before the Holiday weekend.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

:Beer:
            :2thumbsup:
            :rock:
            M_SS_banana:M_SS_banana:M_SS_banana:M_SS_banana:M_SS_banana:

Harold F.
            Report Fish/Game Violations:
            1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Working...
            X