Wagon Train bins full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon Train bins full

The bins at Wagon Train are full to overflowing. And it has been that way for weeks. Is there any one on Wagontrain? If I'm gonna take care of it, do I dig stuff out by blindly jamming my hand in, or is there a release point on the bottom? Where should I take the line? Wolf? TJ's? Scheel"s?

Adding line collection stations as well as lake bins would be helpful. Can mono be recycled with other home plastics?
    Last edited by Val Didrichsons; 07-15-2013, 07:34 PM.
    " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post
      The bins at Wagon Train are full to overflowing. And it has been that way for weeks. Is there any one on Wagontrain? If I'm gonna take care of it, do I dig stuff out by blindly jamming my hand in, or is there a release point on the bottom? Where should I take the line? Wolf? TJ's? Scheel"s?

Adding line collection stations as well as lake bins would be helpful. Can mono be recycled with other home plastics?
      Thank you for reporting this.

mono can be recycled with other plastics. In fact, a couple of our bin volunteers have taken line to local recycling centers.
      NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Do we NOT send to Berkley anymore?

Comment

Berkley has been less than helpful with the line recycling. Unfortunately, local recycling is the better option. However, it's better than leaving the line on the bank, in the water, or in a landfill.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
            Thank you for reporting this.

mono can be recycled with other plastics. In fact, a couple of our bin volunteers have taken line to local recycling centers.
            Nice, will keep that in mind.
            Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Gone, but never forgotten!

Comment

Sorry, haven't emptied since mem day. Was slow for a while. Ill make my rounds again. Any word on line yet, still have bags of it.

Comment

I emptied out what I could bins by boat dock and jerry while I was out there over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X