This Is A Sticky Thread
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFGA's Fishing Line Recycling Bin Map

Below is a link to the map of NEFGA's fishing line recycling bins. You can see where each bin is located and the current volunteer for each bin.

http://goo.gl/maps/ym5jc
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GOOD NEWS! bp_nickolite has volunteered to manage the Yankee Hill bin. I noted the addition on the map.

THANK YOU, bp_nickolite for helping. We appreciate your support.

Please take some time to look at the map. The bins are listed on our map with the volunteers noted on the bin. Some of them currently don't have a volunteer so we would appreciate any help we can get. You do not have to be a current registered member to volunteer. If you would like to volunteer, send me a PM or email at [email protected]

Thanks,
    James
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Shorty has volunteered to manage the Branched Oak bins. THANK YOU, Shorty!!

There are several bins at Branched Oak so it would be nice to find at least one more person (preferably two) that can help Shorty.
      NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

eyeguy has volunteered to maintain the Pawnee bins. THANK YOU, eyeguy!!!

Just like BO, there are several bins at Pawnee so it would b great if someone could help eyeguy maintain those bins.
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Got some new updates...

Darkarcher is helping at Pawnee and Ericein is helping at Bowling Lake. THANK YOU, GUYS!!!

Please, everyone, look at our map and see where you might be able to help out. We still have a few bins that need volunteers.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

kabob48 has volunteered to maintain the bins at Conestoga. THANK YOU, kabob!!

I want to give kabob a special "thank you" because he is a big part of what our line bin program is now. He gave so much time and put in so much work to grow the program. He made a large number of our bins possible.

With the deepest gratitude I say "THANK YOU", Rich, for all that you did and continue to do. It's an honor and a blessing to have you with us.
            NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

authentic has volunteered to manage the Mormon Island West bin. THANK YOU, authentic!!
              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

fishrbitin has volunteered to maintain the Wiegand Marina bin at Lewis & Clark. THANK YOU, fishrbitin!!
                NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Redefiningfate has volunteered to manage the bins at Zorinsky lake in Omaha. THANK YOU, J.T.!!

That leaves us with only one bin needing a volunteer to manage it...Carter Lake. If anyone would like to help with that it would be appreciated.
                  NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

We have a volunteer for Carter Lake...Catfishsteve. THANK YOU, STEVE!!!

All the bins that need volunteers have volunteers. A HUGE thank you to everyone for helping make this program work. :2thumbsup:
                    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Merritt is the bin volunteer for the NEW install at Merritt Trading Post & Resort on Merritt Reservoir!

Thank you John & Regina Bauer!

Harold F.
                      Report Fish/Game Violations:
                      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

THANK YOU Merritt. I will get the map updated soon.
                        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Bin Map updated.

Included are new symbols for bin requests and for pending installs.

Harold F.
                          1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

NICE!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
                            NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Bin at Big Mac "Overlook" just south of the Morning Glory has been "removed" by persons unknown.

That location has been removed from the map with no current mission to replace it.

Harold F.
                              1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Working...
                              X