Line bins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line bins

I emptied 2 of the Holmes lake bins. One was super full, other barely had any.

Wildwood: forgot screwdriver the first time. Second time, my screwdriver was too big. Gonna take several different sizes from now on.
    I'm not liking them now. It's actually hard to put line in them with the vent cover on, on top of being hard to empty. :/

​​​​​​

Originally posted by Turtle Girl View Post
    I emptied 2 of the Holmes lake bins. One was super full, other barely had any.

Wildwood: forgot screwdriver the first time. Second time, my screwdriver was too big. Gonna take several different sizes from now on.
    I'm not liking them now. It's actually hard to put line in them with the vent cover on, on top of being hard to empty. :/

​​​​​​
    Turtle Girl, the BOTTOMs of those bins are removable! Line just drops out!

Remove screw, tap bottom "cap" down. Slide cap back on, lining up the screw hole with the notch, put screw back in!

The screen on top is there to keep the massive amounts of TRASH from being deposited in them- and has been EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL! Do NOT remove the line from the top!!

PM me if you have other questions!

Harold F.

(And, of course, THANK YOU!!!)
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

I can't get the bottoms off. I'll just let someone else empty them since I can't
      Last edited by Turtle Girl; 07-24-2019, 05:23 PM. Reason: Can't type or think today

Comment

• Harold
        Harold commented
        Editing a comment
        THANK YOU for all your efforts!
    Working...
    X