No announcement yet.

Louisville SRA and Platte River SP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removed bin from Louisville SRA #2 until I get it repaired. Harold the top sign is cardboard and is ruined.

Bin at Jenny Newman in Platte River State Park looks great. Nice location to whoever moved it.

Comment

• Harold
      Harold commented
      Editing a comment
      John, PM me your MAILING address and I will send you a metal sign for that post. Unless, of course, you have one from one of the pulled bins.

Appears the Jenny N bin has a sealed bottom cap. THANK YOU Wildernesswomen (?) for relocating that bin!

Harold F.
      Last edited by Harold; 05-03-2018, 05:46 PM.

Bin at Louisville #2 is back up. Bottom cap is a bit sticky to open yet, but hopefully the screen keeps some trash out so it won't fill as fast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180511_165908.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1201229

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180511_165841.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	1201224

Comment

EXCELLENT! Thank you, Flash!

wildernesswomen please let me know if any of the other bins you have run into have padlocks/chains that keep the plug from being removed.

I was told they should NOT stop them from being unscrewed, just from "walking away". IF the chains are two tight, I did locate a couple keys that will hopefully allow "us" to remove them.

From the first report, to the completed process, just proves what I know to be true:

nefga.org- MORE than just "talk"!

Harold F.
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Working...
      X