• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSU vs. NU

so quiet in here I can hear a mouse fart from half a mile away
    OSU 45
    NU 19
    Yall aint from round here is you?

I can see this game go one of two ways, it's a blowout by halftime in favor of OSU or it's a nailbiter to the end and Nebraska makes a huge play for the win. My heart says upset, my head says OSU by 28+ points.

The offenses are both potent, have big-play capabilities on every snap, and have a QB that's incredibly talented. I think our offense can and will move the ball a lot. If we can limit turnovers to 2 or less, this will be a ball game to the end.

The home crowd and energy levels will be huge at the beginning of the game. OSU is going to come out hyped, punch us in the mouth with a big play early. The way the Huskers respond will determine the outcome. I think the Huskers will be ready, I'm going with my heart on this one.

Nebraska-38
    ​​​​​​​OSU-34
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

My wife has done a rare thing with me. She knows the Huskers are going to get their noses rubbed in the dirt Saturday night, so I have been banished to my local pub to watch the game. I'm not the big teddy bear I usually am when my Huskers are getting scorched. That being said, I'm going with the "overs" on this one. THEEEE ohio st will score more than 50 points; THEEEE ohio st will pin their ears back and attack our joke of a kicking game; our QB will fumble the ball at least 3 times to maintain his D1 leading fumble total; as a team we will commit DOUBLE FIGURE turnovers; and last but not least we will have DOUBLE FIGURE penalties assessed against us. That pretty much sum it up? Oh, and the Golden Boy from Wood River will do the usual monotone post game presser saying "we're gonna fix this".
      I love my Huskers, but this one is going to be painful.
      THEEEE ohio st 62
      Huskers 13

Comment

There's not a chance in hell that the Huskers keep this one within 14 points.

OSU 55
        NU 24

Comment

"Whoever scores the most points is going to win this one"
          Every mistake is a learning opportunity!

Comment

• Flash04jv
            Flash04jv commented
            Editing a comment
            I put $20 on this.

Huskers are outmatched but have zero pressure on them. I think they boys put up a fight and keep it relatively close through 3Q. Anything can happen in the 4th...

Comment

I took Ohio State -4 1/2 back in May, I think I'm safe. I would love to take NU +17 1/2 and try to middle this game......but I have no faith in the Huskers.

Comment

Can't help but think how last year a far worse NU team went into the Horseshoe with far less hope and way less talent than this years team and were one overthrow of JD Spielman in the 4th qtr from beating theeeee Ohio St. And now we get them in Lincoln at nite with Gameday in town and the Blue Hairs having all day to get primed up? One of them might even stand up in the 4th qtr! Rainy weather may be a factor for NU holding onto the ball. If they don't, this one gets ugly, if they do and the playmakers make plays and we spread it around this could be interesting. I'm splitting the middle here NU keeps it close but a blocked kick gets returned for a back door cover late for the Bucks 38-21.

Bonus pick Iowa 24 Morton Middle School 21.

Comment

I predict NU won’t be adding to the W column. I think we’ll see just how far NU is behind in being able to play against top tier teams.
                They have cometh

Comment

I don’t see Huskers winning this one. I think OSU will cover. I’m hoping NU plays their butts off this game or at least show the fans some noticeable improvements (ie. no turnovers)

OSU 45
                  NU 21

Anyone want to guess the over/under on field goals made at 1.5? I’ll go with the under. It ain’t good, folks!😬
                  NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

this is going to ulgy

Comment

thinking 65-0

Comment

NU might score when Ohio St. puts in their 4th string.
                        They have cometh

Comment

Man, Frost has us playing great, only lost by 40 at home!! It might be 50 if they keep it up

Comment

Ok sorry, only lost by 41 at home, we are just about there!??? Thanks Scott Snowflake!

Comment

Working...
                            X