Congrats Buffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Buffs

You never quit. Great game. Nebraska, you did quit. The coaching staff hasn’t gotten a full game out of this group in 14 games and that’s on Frost. They have the wrong coach and the wrong guy running QB and when you accept that you can move forward. But, at least now you fans can start looking forward to next year and how great you’re gonna be, cause this years over after two games.

No joke. I’ve been a die hard fan my whole life and I’ve concluded that the glory days are over. Mediocrity is here to stay and the sooner people face the facts the better off they will be. They have been saying “next year!” For 20 years.

I’m just glad fall is hunting season so I can occupy my time in the field.

Comment

I’m remaining optimistic. I had zero faith in the past 3 coaches, but I do believe Frost can make things better long term. I don’t think it’s this year. Probably not next year either, but I thInk it will happen.

There is good talent and more coming in the future. Hopefully the coaches train them right and the players develop the way they should. Talent only takes them so far. The rest is up to learning and executing properly.
      Last edited by JKL; 09-08-2019, 10:39 AM.
      NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
      X