X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frogmanjim
    replied
    Originally posted by uglymike View Post
    Huskers lose by 10. Buffs intentionally hurt our QB again this year. OL was a joke last year and OL continues to be a joke this year. We can't make holes vs Nowhere U, how we gonna do it vs THEE o st? I think we should include in our predictions how many center snaps go flying over our QBs head each game.....
    In retrospect, your OL comments and game score was the most realistic.

Leave a comment:

• Fishingnerd33
    replied
    Originally posted by swoab47 View Post

That is exactly how it looked to me while watching the second half. They thought that they had it won and were just going through the motions.

It appears that we will be one of those teams that always plays to the level of our competition, and all games will be close, instead of keeping the pedal down and blowing people out like we should.

Just my .02...

GBR

Keep working. Keep getting better!!
    Couldn't agree more. Would love to see them blow one of these teams out sometime. They have it in them.

Leave a comment:

• swoab47
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishingnerd33 View Post
    Biggest issue I heard was after the game Mohamed Berry said at half they thought it was over. Horrible mentality to have...

GBR!

That is exactly how it looked to me while watching the second half. They thought that they had it won and were just going through the motions.

It appears that we will be one of those teams that always plays to the level of our competition, and all games will be close, instead of keeping the pedal down and blowing people out like we should.

Just my .02...

GBR

Keep working. Keep getting better!!

Leave a comment:

• Fishingnerd33
    replied
    Biggest issue I heard was after the game Mohamed Berry said at half they thought it was over. Horrible mentality to have...

Frost is the right guy, patience, Husker Nation. He has been put on a pedistal for so long that anything less than perfection is criticized.

There are still good things happening, they will continue to get better, just going to take time.

GBR!

Leave a comment:

• barmandr
    commented on 's reply
    Yep Alex. A W is a W, an L is a L

• Alex T.
    commented on 's reply
    But they WON. NU LOST

• Huntges11
    replied
    Originally posted by barmandr View Post
    41-21...Huskers start their losing streak.
    Easy there I watched your game little Blue almost lost to ground n pound we can't pass Army. Double OT vs Army #noroomtotalk

Leave a comment:

• Chunky Tuna
    replied
    Osborne took decades. DECADES to build a program up to what you saw in the 90's. Anyone here that thinks Frost can do that same feat in a few years? Are you insane? Frost is here for a long long time. Settle in, grab the the popcorn, and get ready for a looong ride. Enjoy the ride motherf............!

Leave a comment:

• crappieluvr27
    replied
    “Before the coin toss they were talking trash. They were spitting at the bottom of piles so they got what was coming to them.”

Colorado QB after the game. Not only are the Huskers losers, they’re classless losers.

Leave a comment:

• barmandr
    replied
    Originally posted by JKL View Post

Barely. That game was crazy too!
    I was referring to CU. Any team playing Nebraska is my favorite team. Michigan winning is just a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• crappieluvr27
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
    I’m not a Husker hater, I’m a diehard fan hater(for any team) that thinks their team after being so horrible is gonna make a run for titles after winning a game. Frost will be ok eventually but IMO he needs to find guys that have the desire to step on the gas pedal and not let up. Get a defense that is feared and an offense that wants to score a lot and they’ll be fine.
    I’m with you. I was watching the game with a Husker fan today and she had the audacity to say they’ll still be a top 5 team in the nation next year. I mean c’mon grandma, that’s ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Originally posted by crappieluvr27 View Post
    As a Husker hater the losses keep getting sweeter tbh. Bad team from top to bottom. Frost isn’t the guy he was supposed to be and Martinez is even further away from the guy he was supposed to be than Frost is.
    I’m not a Husker hater, I’m a diehard fan hater(for any team) that thinks their team after being so horrible is gonna make a run for titles after winning a game. Frost will be ok eventually but IMO he needs to find guys that have the desire to step on the gas pedal and not let up. Get a defense that is feared and an offense that wants to score a lot and they’ll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    commented on 's reply
    Love watching LSU

• fish66
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
    Today was the beginning of a beautiful season.
    Love it! my new team is Texas or LSU!

Leave a comment:

• crappieluvr27
    replied
    As a Husker hater the losses keep getting sweeter tbh. Bad team from top to bottom. Frost isn’t the guy he was supposed to be and Martinez is even further away from the guy he was supposed to be than Frost is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X