No announcement yet.

Colorado Vs Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Before the coin toss they were talking trash. They were spitting at the bottom of piles so they got what was coming to them.”

Colorado QB after the game. Not only are the Huskers losers, they’re classless losers.

Comment

Osborne took decades. DECADES to build a program up to what you saw in the 90's. Anyone here that thinks Frost can do that same feat in a few years? Are you insane? Frost is here for a long long time. Settle in, grab the the popcorn, and get ready for a looong ride. Enjoy the ride motherf............!
      Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

Originally posted by barmandr View Post
        41-21...Huskers start their losing streak.
        Easy there I watched your game little Blue almost lost to ground n pound we can't pass Army. Double OT vs Army #noroomtotalk

Comment

• Alex T.
          Alex T. commented
          Editing a comment
          But they WON. NU LOST

• barmandr
          barmandr commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep Alex. A W is a W, an L is a L

Biggest issue I heard was after the game Mohamed Berry said at half they thought it was over. Horrible mentality to have...

Frost is the right guy, patience, Husker Nation. He has been put on a pedistal for so long that anything less than perfection is criticized.

There are still good things happening, they will continue to get better, just going to take time.

GBR!
        Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishingnerd33 View Post
          Biggest issue I heard was after the game Mohamed Berry said at half they thought it was over. Horrible mentality to have...

GBR!

That is exactly how it looked to me while watching the second half. They thought that they had it won and were just going through the motions.

It appears that we will be one of those teams that always plays to the level of our competition, and all games will be close, instead of keeping the pedal down and blowing people out like we should.

Just my .02...

GBR

Keep working. Keep getting better!!

Comment

Originally posted by swoab47 View Post

That is exactly how it looked to me while watching the second half. They thought that they had it won and were just going through the motions.

It appears that we will be one of those teams that always plays to the level of our competition, and all games will be close, instead of keeping the pedal down and blowing people out like we should.

Just my .02...

GBR

Keep working. Keep getting better!!
            Couldn't agree more. Would love to see them blow one of these teams out sometime. They have it in them.
            Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by uglymike View Post
              Huskers lose by 10. Buffs intentionally hurt our QB again this year. OL was a joke last year and OL continues to be a joke this year. We can't make holes vs Nowhere U, how we gonna do it vs THEE o st? I think we should include in our predictions how many center snaps go flying over our QBs head each game.....
              In retrospect, your OL comments and game score was the most realistic.
              Iowa State!

@JimVanBruggen

Comment

Working...
              X