No announcement yet.

Colorado Vs Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy who is a big time husker fan just texted me and said Pellini would have never lost that game.

Comment

I take no pride in being right on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
        NE - 49
        CO - 17
        Game started out looking like I was going to be right. That changed in a hurry! Oh well

GBR!
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Michigan Fans not allowed in this thread 😝
          I love when my favorite team wins.
          I'm the kind of friend who will help you get rid of a body. But if you betray me, just remember...I know how to dispose of a body. Just sayin'.

Comment

The Golden Boy has some serious explaining to do, but all we'll get is coach speak. My honeymoon with Frost is officially over. Our QB lost the game for us. Can't make up his mind, bad reads, and has had how many turnovers in the first 2 games, 6 or 8? How can a Div. l team not have more than 1 place kicker? Sideline pass left, sideline pass right, fumble. Sideline pass left, sideline pass right, interception. Sideline pass left, sideline pass right , etc. etc. etc.

Comment

The LITTLE Red faithful will blame the loss on the ALTITUDE in Boulder. I guess those CO Buffs are used to being 'high"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barmandr View Post

I love when my favorite team wins.
                Barely. That game was crazy too!
                NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

We will never again be a top tear team after that 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊 kicking, we as Husker fans have to get that we are the new beating boy!

Comment

Thinking 4 and 8 again this year, and that would be good! GBR

Comment

Today was the beginning of a beautiful season.
                      They have cometh

Comment

As a Husker hater the losses keep getting sweeter tbh. Bad team from top to bottom. Frost isn’t the guy he was supposed to be and Martinez is even further away from the guy he was supposed to be than Frost is.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
                          Today was the beginning of a beautiful season.
                          Love it! my new team is Texas or LSU!

Comment

• Alex T.
                            Alex T. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Love watching LSU

Originally posted by crappieluvr27 View Post
                          As a Husker hater the losses keep getting sweeter tbh. Bad team from top to bottom. Frost isn’t the guy he was supposed to be and Martinez is even further away from the guy he was supposed to be than Frost is.
                          I’m not a Husker hater, I’m a diehard fan hater(for any team) that thinks their team after being so horrible is gonna make a run for titles after winning a game. Frost will be ok eventually but IMO he needs to find guys that have the desire to step on the gas pedal and not let up. Get a defense that is feared and an offense that wants to score a lot and they’ll be fine.

They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
                            I’m not a Husker hater, I’m a diehard fan hater(for any team) that thinks their team after being so horrible is gonna make a run for titles after winning a game. Frost will be ok eventually but IMO he needs to find guys that have the desire to step on the gas pedal and not let up. Get a defense that is feared and an offense that wants to score a lot and they’ll be fine.
                            I’m with you. I was watching the game with a Husker fan today and she had the audacity to say they’ll still be a top 5 team in the nation next year. I mean c’mon grandma, that’s ridiculous.

Comment

Barely. That game was crazy too!
                              I was referring to CU. Any team playing Nebraska is my favorite team. Michigan winning is just a bonus.
                              I'm the kind of friend who will help you get rid of a body. But if you betray me, just remember...I know how to dispose of a body. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X