Nebraska v South Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska v South Alabama

Season starts this weekend! What's your prediction?

Neb. 55
    S. Ala. 13

I'm drinking the kool-aid, thinking 9-3 maybe 10-2.
    When you have the option, please buy American made. If it does not save your job, it might save mine.

It can’t be any worse than last year. NU wins easily and hopefully the diehards can relax a little.
    They have cometh

Comment

• Harold
      Harold commented
      Editing a comment
      As usual- BAD CALL! HA!

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
    It can’t be any worse than last year. NU wins easily and hopefully the diehards can relax a little.
    HOLY pigskin something must be going on with this team Alex predicted a win! A round of KOOL-AID for all I'm buying!

Huskers finally get back to doing what they're supposed to do and blowout an overmatched opponent. No more Troy or N ILL nightmares. Offense moves well for the opener. Defense is MUCH improved. Who needs Rondale when NU has Wan Dale for Heisman campaign is born. A Mart runs for a couple TDs and throws for a couple TDs and the Corn wins 49-13. Only missing the cover by half point.
    Somewhere in a satisfied locker room after the game several players are singing the old John Denver song Rocky Mountain High and looking forward to the Revenge Tour 2019's first step at Boulder. And as Mo Barry leans over to one of the young Husks and says "Just remember son you can't spell SCUM without CU"..........

Comment

Originally posted by Huntges11 View Post

HOLY pigskin something must be going on with this team Alex predicted a win! A round of KOOL-AID for all I'm buying!
      Well, they gotta get 1 this season. However, if I was the coach, I wouldn’t be saying all the stuff about how much better they are, and how much farther ahead they are from last year. Cause now if he doesn’t produce, all the foam at the mouth diehards are gonna want a new coach already.. NU should have a winning season and should go to a bowl game. Now it’s up to the coach to earn his millions.
      They have cometh

Comment

I'm gonna go with...

NU 51
        SAU 12

Only because I need the 1 and the 2 to collect my $50 per quarter and I'd like it to be a larger spread than 31 - 12

Comment

NU 49
          SAU 17

Next weekend will give us a better idea of how the defense is going to play this season. The Ohio State game will show us how good the offense really is. Im thinking an 8 or 9 win season. Praying for 12-0. 🏆
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Huskers by 5 touchdowns and a safety. Preseason #24? We'll have a better idea on Sept. 29th. GBR!

Comment

Well, I guess it’s a “W”. Don’t know what happened with the offense today, but they look worse than they did all last season. They must be stuck in practice scrimmage mode. I’m glad they switched out the Center at the half. It’s obvious he missed quite a bit practice. It was good to see M. Washington play the 2nd half. I was hoping he would get the O fired up some.

The D looked kinda ok. Way too many missed tackles. Credit to S. Alabama though.

NU has a lot to figure out before the trip to Colorado. They’re going to face one of the best QBs and probably the best WR they’ll see all year. All the little mistakes will hurt them worse week 2.
              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Harold
                Harold commented
                Editing a comment
                Credit to S Alabama? Huskers SUCKED

Originally posted by Fish On View Post
              Season starts this weekend! What's your prediction?

Neb. 55
              S. Ala. 13

I'm drinking the kool-aid, thinking 9-3 maybe 10-2.
              And, now?

H
              Report Fish/Game Violations:
              1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

[QUOTE=Harold;n1237323]

And, now

Not impressed, might be a long year again, guess we'll see but not thinking a trip to the B10 game.

Comment

• Harold
                  Harold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe I just got bit by the "hype"

I’m not concerned yet. Their chances of making the B1G Game are just as good as they were yesterday. I will be concerned about the entire season if they lose to CU and struggle with N. Illinois.

Im believing that the struggles were all first game jitters. They’ll be fine. GBR!!
                Last edited by JKL; 08-31-2019, 09:01 PM.
                NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Harold
                  Harold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  YES, GBR! Green Bay ROCKS!

I think 8-4 at the end of the season is going to be optimistic.

Comment

If the offense doesn’t figure things out quick, the diehards aren’t gonna be very happy.
                  They have cometh

Comment

Want impressed either. D saved their butts, but D gave up a lot of points to that team too. Some of the issues they dont have time or personnel to fix yet this year. Its going to be another long season.
                    hopefully they wont lose the holy grail of sellout crowds at some point.
                    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Harold View Post

And, now?

H
                      The Kool aid was a little weak this week... They will improve, it's a win and I'll take it.
                      When you have the option, please buy American made. If it does not save your job, it might save mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X