No announcement yet.

MLB Opening Day 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not see this season coming back in March. The signing of Nelson Cruz was so huge. Not just for his 40+ bombas, but for his locker room presence. I think the way he goes about being a professional rubbed off on the likes of Sano and Rosario.
    Never thought I'd see the day when two teams in an alds matchup would combine for over 600 homer's...
    Hoping for the best against the evil empire...either way it's been a helluva season.
    "Hey lizard, am I standing in poop?"

Comment

One step closer. NLDS LA 1 Wash 0. Did I just see this morning that the Los Angeles Dodgers are 9-0 all time when winning the first game of the series? Hmmmmmmmm now if we can get the Twinks to steal a game from the Spanks. With everything swirling around NY an early exit is a very good possibility.

Comment

• Harold
        Harold commented
        Editing a comment
        UPDATE: Yanks sweep ALDS 3 - 0

Originally posted by Huntges11 View Post
      One step closer. NLDS LA 1 Wash 0. Did I just see this morning that the Los Angeles Dodgers are 9-0 all time when winning the first game of the series? Hmmmmmmmm now if we can get the Twinks to steal a game from the Spanks. With everything swirling around NY an early exit is a very good possibility.
      After literally stinking it up in the Ditch in the first game, the Swamp from the East came back in game two and slid out the back of Gomez Gulch robbing the home field advantage with an early smog alert warning of an early exit for the dogs.
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

K-shaw STILL a (ch)joker.
        Shoulda kept the G-man and dumped Mr. DOGder jinx...
        1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Dam Twinks Jinx! Dodgers opened up a can of WA in the 6th last nite. Turn out the lights. Waiting for the ATL. Like to see a war of attrition between the Spanks and the Stros. Extra inning games, depleted pitching staffs. More Spank injuries I'm sure to follow.

Comment

Dam Twinks Jinx! Dodgers opened up a can of WA in the 6th last nite. Turn out the lights. Waiting for the ATL. Like to see a war of attrition between the Spanks and the Stros. Extra inning games, depleted pitching staffs. More Spank injuries I'm sure to follow.
            And then, when the DOGers LOSE... AGAIN, there will (finally) be silence on this page.

(Someone toss him a GLOATATION DEVICE. I really do hate it when he "goes down" for the third time... )

Edit to add: maybe that should it be a "BLOVIAtion" device?

GO YANKS!
            Last edited by Harold; 10-07-2019, 05:52 PM.
            1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

HO-LEE COW!

The SWAMP is heading back to the Ditch with IMPEACHMENT on their minds!!I

Hey, ain't that a Country song? Hmmm

I predict the game will be decided by the team whose bullpen SUCKS the worse! And that, Baseball Fans, is a TOSS UP!

Maybe SuckShaw will be allowed to close it...

1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

• Harold
                Harold commented
                Editing a comment
                2 HR back to back to tie!

Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

Comment

• Harold
                Harold commented
                Editing a comment
                LAST CENTURY?? WOW!

Originally posted by Harold View Post
              HO-LEE COW!

The SWAMP is heading back to the Ditch with IMPEACHMENT on their minds!!I

Hey, ain't that a Country song? Hmmm

I predict the game will be decided by the team whose bullpen SUCKS the worse! And that, Baseball Fans, is a TOSS UP!

Maybe SuckShaw will be allowed to close it...
              IMPEACHED by the SWAMP!

C Kershaw- My FAV DOGder, seven years running!
              1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

First of all the Conspiracy theory of the Bosux sending Joe Kelly to LA to SABOTAGE our season came to life last nite. Please explain to me how you can strike out the side in the 8th then completely come off the rails in the 9th? Single, Double IW, Granny! Really Joe? The guys been Jekyll & Hyde all season. Even this series: Game 1 unhittable, Game 4 a mess, Game 5 8th inning- nasty, 9th inning Horrific! WTH.
                Oh well I guess its time to root for my former NL West brethren Houston Astros. At least we know we'll see plenty of screen time for Verlanders wife!

Comment

• Harold
                  Harold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DOGder fan JINXING Astro's tonite?

Ohhhhh that will be a tough one to recover from Spank fans. A walkoff in the 11th! Teams go on to lose series after a DAGGER like that! And now your Bully is burnt up. The NY media will have a field day with that work!

Comment

• Harold
                  Harold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GW, I believe it's in April

• gwhunter
                  gwhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Harold.

• gwhunter
                  gwhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No wonder they aren't on tv

gwhunter
                #26.4

gwhunter commented
                10-15-2019, 04:54 PM

No wonder they aren't on tv

Maybe CKershaw will have a Highlights program on NETV to keep the West Coast satisfied during the "down time".

H
                1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

HEADLINES: SWAMP HEADED TO THEIR FIRST WORLD SERIES (as the Washington Nationals)

Arguably the HOTTEST TEAM in BASEBALL, the Easterners traveled to the Gomez Ditch in LALALA, and left only a fresh new smog from the torching as a reminder of their visit.

And, they didn't stop there!

A SHORT TRIP to Mizzery, the Cardinals were left "red faced" from the "sweep" with only a SINGING BUSCH left behind as a reminder of their visit.
                  HarOLD F. Reporting.
                  1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Originally posted by Harold View Post

Maybe CKershaw will have a Highlights program on NETV to keep the West Coast satisfied during the "down time".

H
                    Do they get NETV in Flat Rock? Only when the hanger and aluminum foil is just right?
                    Looks like there will be a seat right next to the Dodgers for the Spanks very soon here. Down 3-1 TOUGH road. What did that guy say a couple posts ago about such a hard deal to recover from that walkoff in the 11th! Hmmmmmm......

Comment

Congrats to the Nationals, both on getting rid of Bryce Harper and winning the World Series. Amazing what getting rid of the toxic attitude can do for a team!
                      Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                      X