D**n Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D**n Patriots

My heart is ripped out. .....and that is all I have to say about that .

Happy for Burkhead, otherwise tough loss to a "coin toss" rule.
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

The wrong two teams are going to the Superbowl
      Those big females are fat for a reason.- Release them.
      " Bowfishing - Embrace The Slime "

Comment

It's pretty funny how nobody would be complaining if the Chiefs won the toss and went down and scored a touchdown on the first drive of overtime. But oh my God the Patriots win the game and everybody pees their pants in protest complaining it's unfair to the poor little Chiefs. Here's a solution stop them if you don't want them to score and win the game.

PS not a Patriots fan.

Comment

I don't watch NFL, nothing against the league. I'd love to see them go to college OT rules. Make the teams go from the 35 or 40 and go back and forth until someone wins.
          Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

• Harold
            Harold commented
            Editing a comment
            Why not just line up the kickers, take turns from the 10 and then on out until one of the two misses?

No, this is the PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, none of the Players has a "class" in the morning. If it takes several extra quarters, so be it. But to flip a coin and reward the flip with the advantage of winning without defending is bogus bullshed at best.

The game is (has been) going downhill. He||, there's more contact in Professional basketball, a league I have NO use for, today.

Of course, today REAL MEN play BASEBALL. At least 162 games, sometimes many innings beyond the 9th.

Maybe they should have a "bat-a-round" for the 10th, or "first homer wins". Sorry, dogders, redsux hit a homer in the top of the 10th- GAME OVER!

(I COULD live with that! HA!)

Harold (Yankee Fan and fan of whomever is playing the dogders) F.

OK, here's my end of season summary. Not that anyone cares, but at least I can feel better that I wrote it!

Amazing how "da Bears" kicker has been chastised for not being PERFECT but no one is slamming the Philly Receiver for DROPPING A PERFECTLY THROWN PASS that ended the comeback for the Eagles.

Amazingly, Chief's Fans ARE ripping their idiot (over paid all-pro bla bla bla) defender for lining up OFFSIDE when another defender intercepted the ball, WHICH WOULD HAVE ENDED THE GAME. Of course, that idiot lined up on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the field and it was NOT a "late flag drop".

And, of course, the worst officiating call ever in the world that the Commissioner should actually make them re-play the game because some rule says he can... according to some one with a mouth. BUT...

NO ONE REMEMBERS THE SERIES BEFORE with the Rams on the 1 yard line, a touchdown likely wins the game, but they are "forced" to kick a field goal on 4th and 1... where, on 2nd down those same officials blatantly missed a FACE MASK on the QB that would have likely given them a FIRST DOWN, allowing the clock to run down further basically aborting any opportunity for the Saints to make that final fateful drive.

EVEN IF the ref's called it "incidental", the Rams would have had one more opportunity to score the touchdown.

Result: The two best teams ARE playing in this year's Super Bowl. How they got there may suck for some, but good grief- two overtime wins for the rights to play in the Superbowl? "Deserve" would require DOMINANCE and this year there just wasn't any.

Conclusion, REF's Suck. Fan's have "tunnel vision". Million dollar players are STUPID. And...

It's only a game.

Harold (Who only roots for the Packers and whomever is playing the Cowboys) F.

Super Bowl Pic? Who Cares? We gonna have ICE- ICE, BABY!

Report Fish/Game Violations:
          1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Originally posted by H. R. Pearson View Post
            It's pretty funny how nobody would be complaining if the Chiefs won the toss and went down and scored a touchdown on the first drive of overtime. But oh my God the Patriots win the game and everybody pees their pants in protest complaining it's unfair to the poor little Chiefs. Here's a solution stop them if you don't want them to score and win the game.

PS not a Patriots fan.
            Complaining? Try being a Saints fan! Cheifs will be back in the mix next season. Hopefully with an improved defense.
            Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

Can't hold my tongue......it's like diarrea....waiting to run its course....waiting for it to turn into a solid turd again....that is the Patriots..... Like said before....happy for Burkhead tho......

Comment

Working...
              X