Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    Any truth to coyotes being worth $40 green this year?

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    I listen to most games that way, headphones or bluetooth the truck when I'm driving. Buffers sometimes, but it picks up where it left off and works well overall.

• shb
    replied
    Have you guys seen this:

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/p...&DB_OEM_ID=100

I'm in ND today buying coyotes.

And I was sad cause I was going to miss the game.

But it looks like I'll be able to listen to it anyway.

Now I'll just be sad if we get beat.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied

Hopefully NU can make it happen, sure would be a great way to end the year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181122-160551_Chrome.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	1217156

Leave a comment:

• WyoHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by uglymike View Post
    Oddsmakers have Huskers 9-10 point favorites, that's about right at their house.

Huskers 38
    Hawkeyes 27
    Not sure what line you are looking at? Iowa has been favored by 8-11 points since it came out. I'm a very positive but realistic fan. The forecast is for wind/rain and JD is still questionable. Iowa's defense has produced very similar numbers to Michigan State... we may win but if we do it will be a lower scoring dog fight type of game. GBR

Huskers 20
    IA 17

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Originally posted by Fish On View Post
    My prediction is Alex T predicts NU to lose.
    by 3 touchdowns.

Leave a comment:

• Huntges11
    replied
    If the weather is nice, ie dry not too windy then the Huskers offense cranks it up. The Sqwaks haven't seen anything like NU's offense or speed and skill guys save for Purd, and they went up & down the field on IA. ESPECIALLY if #10 is healthy. This one's all in the Huskers heads. IF they can muster up the mentality of last week vs Sparty the physical, the fight, the toughness then they'll be fine. Its Big play city for the O and the Blackshirts slow down a Sqwakeye offense that does little outside of throwing to the TE's. Something tells me the pregame speech from Frost will reference "the last 3 years and that sh** stops right here right now". Iowa isn't supposed to beat Nebraska and they return to being the Huskers beotch. Hope you liked your little run, go back to being a wrestling school.
    Huskers 30
    Sqwakeyes 20

Leave a comment:

• Fish On
    replied
    My prediction is Alex T predicts NU to lose.

Leave a comment:

• brian40
    replied
    NU - 45
    IA - 10

Leave a comment:

• Fishingnerd33
    replied
    This is the Huskers' bowl game. With all the momentum gained the past few weeks, I think this is the complete game to finish out the season. Martinez, Ozigbo, and Morgan all go off, the defense is flying around, and we make at least one big play on special teams. First half things stay close, then open it up in the second half.

Nebraska 47
    Iowa 20

Leave a comment:

• uglymike
    started a topic Huskers vs Hawkeyes

Huskers vs Hawkeyes

Oddsmakers have Huskers 9-10 point favorites, that's about right at their house.

Huskers 38
    Hawkeyes 27
Working...
X