Huskers vs Hawkeyes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikes forever View Post
    Yeesh....still stinging from your huskers letting another streak go by the wayside last weekend Huntges11?
    Thought you guys would be used to that by now.
    I didn't even realize we had any streaks left until after the draft
    Did I say that outloud??

Kill'em & Grill'em!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes forever View Post
      Yeesh....still stinging from your huskers letting another streak go by the wayside last weekend Huntges11?
      Thought you guys would be used to that by now.
      Nah Vikes, don't care about the draft streak we can thank Mike Riley for that little deal. Just pointing out to Iowa fan how pathetic their program really is. Hawkeye fan has been getting awful lippy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntges11 View Post

Nah Vikes, don't care about the draft streak we can thank Mike Riley for that little deal. Just pointing out to Iowa fan how pathetic their program really is. Hawkeye fan has been getting awful lippy lately.
        I lost a bet this year on the heroes game, so I have to wear an Iowa shirt. Me, being inventive I am not going to buy one. I am going to make one touting their "accomplishments". It will have things like 0 Nattys, 1 heisman winner (and he was from Nebraska), prefer to be called sqwakeyes, golden-buzzards, chicken hawks, pay Captain Kirk tons of money for mediocrity at best, etc....I will post pics when it is done.
        ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

Anybody see that front page Sports article yesterday in the OWH about B1G returning QBs? Apparently THIRD YEAR starter for the Sqwuakeyes Mr Stanley, who some on this same website touted for all conference pick LOL, finished behind FIRST YEAR starting QB Adrian Martinez from Nebraska in every statistical category. Martinez had a better passing %, completion %, yards per attempt, and Efficiency rating, etc.... All this and #2 had never started a college game before this past season. Hmmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by Huntges11 View Post
            Anybody see that front page Sports article yesterday in the OWH about B1G returning QBs? Apparently THIRD YEAR starter for the Sqwuakeyes Mr Stanley, who some on this same website touted for all conference pick LOL, finished behind FIRST YEAR starting QB Adrian Martinez from Nebraska in every statistical category. Martinez had a better passing %, completion %, yards per attempt, and Efficiency rating, etc.... All this and #2 had never started a college game before this past season. Hmmmm......
            So many of Stanley's ho hum numbers come from the bland style of offense run over there. He isn't a bad QB but even Kyler Murray would have struggled to put up big numbers in that offense. If we start to play a little defense, Iowa won't be on our level much longer.

Comment

Don’t really know why I read this post but happy to see the passion hasn’t declined with a few tough seasons! GBR!
              Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Working...
              X