Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badis
    replied
    This is the Huskers' bowl amusement. With all the energy picked up the previous couple of weeks, I think this is the finished diversion to complete out the season. Martinez, Ozigbo, and Morgan all go off, the protection is flying near, and we make no less than one major play on extraordinary groups. First half things remain close, at that point open it up in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• frogmanjim
    replied
    As someone who grew up in Iowa and is an Iowa State Fan, I can personally attest the Hawkeyes fan base seems to have a higher number of obnoxious fans than most colleges. Which makes it even sweeter when you kick their butt!

Leave a comment:

• DoubleH
    replied
    Originally posted by BigE View Post
    I may dislike Iowa more than I do Colorado. ...

Leave a comment:

• BigE
    replied
    Thanks for bumping past my P*****ts thread.....I was sick of seeing that sitting there for months. ....but yeah, this is a cool rivalry starting to heat up.....I am a Mizzou fan, but was born and raised in Big Red country....love to see them win, and have very found memories of that in the 90's, but have to say.......I may dislike Iowa more than I do Colorado. ...

Leave a comment:

• DoubleH
    replied
    It is interesting to watch the Iowa vs. Nebraska rivalry evolve. First, it was the sqwakeyes talking stuff when they were in another conference, then it was Nebraska beating them the first few games in football, then there was the choke job and punts to DPE, then there was Bo Pelini being fire after beating Iowa and Eichorst talking stuff, next, they started beating Nebraska in football and basketball, last year there was Gerald Foster's, "I can't wait to beat Iowa" quote. Yesterday it was the collapse of Iowa's basketball team when they were up by 16 in the second half. With Scott Frost coaching Nebraska, I can see us beating Iowa a lot more often. This will make the rivalry even better. GBR!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Huntges11
    replied
    And speaking of Iowa is Iowa is Iowa, how about this latest proof from the mens Basketball season...You couldn't even beat a spiraling out of control Husker BBall team yesterday Sqwauks! A team in such a death spin the media is openly guessing for the coaches replacement on local radio. But Hey it was Senior day and the Huskers pulled one out. IMAGINE THAT Iowa! A win on Senior Day! You ought to try that and not get run out of your own gym by the second worst team in the conference in your last home game of the year! Nice sendoff! Nothing says Iowa Sqwauks like getting beat down on your Sr day AND finishing the season LOSING to possibly the worst team in the B1G across the river. Way to finish out the season Iowa....

Leave a comment:

• DoubleH
    replied
    Originally posted by Huntges11 View Post
    Congrats to IOWA in the end you beat another 4-8 Nebraska team. Albeit a very dangerous and improved 4-8 Nebraska team, ask thee Ohio ST. SAVOR this one Sqwak fans it will be your last one over NU for a LONG time. Why do I think if the Blackshirts had gotten one stop and the ball back after the Huskers tied it, when Iowa was reeling and the doubt was firmly in their heads, that NU would've zipped back down the field and won it? Great gritty comeback NU, no quitters no rollovers like the last few years. Frost has his teams culture and mindset firmly established. You only need to look at last years Iowa game tied 14-14 at half and we know how that ended. And this years when NU fought back to tie late in the 4th and had the Sqwakeyes on the ropes. Have fun in the Music City bowl vs W Tech State, Iowa fan. And Congrats to K Ferentz for EARNING a half mil $ bonus for winning 8 games.....let that sink in for a while.... CRIMINY Bo Pellini won 8 games in his FIRST YEAR AS A HEAD COACH at NU. Not in his his 20th as the elder statesman of B1G coaches LOL. NOTHING says IOWA you're still IOWA like that!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chunky Tuna
    replied
    Butt hurt excuses. 4-8

Leave a comment:

• Huntges11
    replied
    Congrats to IOWA in the end you beat another 4-8 Nebraska team. Albeit a very dangerous and improved 4-8 Nebraska team, ask thee Ohio ST. SAVOR this one Sqwak fans it will be your last one over NU for a LONG time. Why do I think if the Blackshirts had gotten one stop and the ball back after the Huskers tied it, when Iowa was reeling and the doubt was firmly in their heads, that NU would've zipped back down the field and won it? Great gritty comeback NU, no quitters no rollovers like the last few years. Frost has his teams culture and mindset firmly established. You only need to look at last years Iowa game tied 14-14 at half and we know how that ended. And this years when NU fought back to tie late in the 4th and had the Sqwakeyes on the ropes. Have fun in the Music City bowl vs W Tech State, Iowa fan. And Congrats to K Ferentz for EARNING a half mil $ bonus for winning 8 games.....let that sink in for a while.... CRIMINY Bo Pellini won 8 games in his FIRST YEAR AS A HEAD COACH at NU. Not in his his 20th as the elder statesman of B1G coaches LOL. NOTHING says IOWA you're still IOWA like that!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chunky Tuna
    replied
    Huskers will get 'em next year.....maybe.........

Leave a comment:

• Fishingnerd33
    replied
    Great comeback, but ended up just a bit short. Next year's team is going to be a force to be reckoned with and will be tough to beat.

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Or 3 pts. either way, they LOST.

Leave a comment:

• shb
    replied
    South East NE carcass coyotes should probably be on a $50, or ,$60 basis.

So, there should be some $40 ones in there, but they wouldn't average that.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, not that kind of green. Unskinned.

• shb
    replied
    Um, define green....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X