Clear All

Nebraska vs. Ohio State

Who will win?
    Nebraska
    38.89%
    Olio State
    61.11%
    ​Go Big Red!!

Ohio St after stewing for two weeks on their loss to Purdon't will come out frothing at the mouth. Urb will have their non-existant run game somewhat fixed and rush for over 100 yards. Ohio St punts TWICE, which is a WIN for the Husker D. The game is at least competitive, unlike the last two years, but the Blackshirts aren't "there" yet. NU covers the 20 1/2 pt spread, but just barely like 39-20.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntges11 View Post
      Ohio St after stewing for two weeks on their loss to Purdon't will come out frothing at the mouth. Urb will have their non-existant run game somewhat fixed and rush for over 100 yards. Ohio St punts TWICE, which is a WIN for the Husker D. The game is at least competitive, unlike the last two years, but the Blackshirts aren't "there" yet. NU covers the 20 1/2 pt spread, but just barely like 39-20.
      Good breakdown! OSU losing two weeks ago is not ideal, hopefully the Huskers can survive the initial barrage.
      ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

I think anyone with a lick of sense is going to pick Ohio State for this. With that being said, consider the following...

First off, I am an Oklahoma Sooners fan as I am from there. The last time I remember my team playing a game in which literally the entire country just "knew" they were going to lose was the 2014 Sugar Bowl against the mighty Alabama Crimson Tide. Yet, OU won that game! Bama was the better team but OU just wanted it more.

Now I said all of that to tell you this. Ohio State has the look of team that just isn't hungry. Urban Meyer has been the center of a S%&@show all season and doesn't seem like he has a good handle on his team. Admittedly, I also haven't watch Nebraska play this season. However, I can certainly see a way that you guys could come out with the W. Nebraska just has to WANT IT more.

As someone that is mostly unbiased in this game, I sincerely hope you guys win. I would love to see chaos in the Big 10.

Comment

Urban and THEEE o st will run up the score & we loose big, again. They haven't kicked a punt in several years vs Huskers, I don't see that trend ending Saturday. Our secondary will be embarrassed 'cause the QB will have time to take a nap back there with our non-existant pass rush.
          Nebraska 24
          THEEE 62

Comment

Oh mike
            Peace and Love

Comment

I don't think NU fans are gonna like this beating.
              They have cometh

Comment

• Fish On
                Fish On commented
                Editing a comment
                You're correct, NU fans know we had this game.

Logged into the Pool I'm part of to get my numbers for the weekend. Apparently, the site has its own prediction of what the score is going to be. Guess we'll see if this comes to fruition. LOL

Comment

• Steve81
                Steve81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! Not only will I eat my own shorts if that is the final score, I will eat the shorts of every Husker fan on this site!

• Fish On
                Fish On commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve81, "if" a few balls bounce the other way that could have been the halftime score. Huskers dropped a couple of picks and were close to getting a fumble or two.

I think I will be satisfied to see the Huskers find the end zone a few times AND force the Bucks to punt at least once.

NU -24
              ​​​OSU - 49

GBR!
              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

could be a good upset, GBR

Comment

Once again, I didn't get to watch the game but I followed the score tracker on ESPN. My cousin (who was watching the game) told me that it looked like Nebraska whooped OSU all day but had a couple of dropped passes that killed a couple of drives.

Comment

I didn't think they played to bad to only be beat by 5. Still a lot of big mistakes made but as a whole they are learning.

Comment

special teams still are the weakest link

Comment

Kids played tough against a team with more talent. Much better than the last poor showings against OU. Gbr!

Comment

Dang, I really thought we were going to take them down. Lots of positive things today. Things continue to look up for the Huskers!
                          Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                          X