Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather suffer the slings and Arrows of 0-11 or be an Iowa Fan ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Would you rather suffer the slings and Arrows of 0-11 or be an Iowa Fan ?

This is a poll to help soothe the festering wounds of the Squawkeyes. An internet olive branch, a web based mending of the fences, a new trophy for their museum of Tears.
    0-11
    91.67%
    From Iowa
    8.33%
    Peace and Love

Seeing Iowa do so well must make the 0-6, worst start in 130 years hurt even worse. You’re definitely a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 92proof View Post
      You’re definitely a troll.
      Wow...if THAT isn't the pot calling the kettle black...
      I'm the kind of friend who will help you get rid of a body. But if you betray me, just remember...I know how to dispose of a body. Just sayin'.

Comment

No, its a "Poll"

A "Troll" is when the disgruntled start stuff to get attention. Heyaay look at me, look at me.........please.......somebody.......please..... .

If a person watches the discovery channel much you can see a perfect example of this type behavior. When the lion is sleeping you see all the monkeys, and hyenas pulling crap they would never attempt other wise.

Peace and Love

Comment

Not what a troll is. Wouldn’t expect an elderly husker fan to know though.

Comment

I'd rather be an Iowa fan, because I stopped caring about the Huskers when their fans started being obnoxious around the late 90's. Some Husker fans are even worse than Cowboy fans.

Comment

Wow...those are two terrible choices.
              "Hey lizard, am I standing in poop?"

Comment

• Fish On
                Fish On commented
                Editing a comment
                Vikes! Welcome back!

I have to go with 0-11. That record would only haunt me until the next season. If I was an Iowa fan, it would haunt me the rest of my life.

​​​​​Im only joking of course. Iowa fans are good people too.
              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• frogmanjim
                frogmanjim commented
                Editing a comment
                As an Iowa State fan, I disagree with "Iowa fans are good people too."

Of course they are.

Good to see ya Vikes.
              Peace and Love

Comment

0-11 for sure.
                A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child fish.....

Comment

Lol
                  Peace and Love

Comment

Husker fan for life. You could substitute any college in place of Iowa and you'd get the same answer.
                    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishingnerd33 View Post
                      Husker fan for life. You could substitute any college in place of Iowa and you'd get the same answer.
                      x2!

Comment

0-11 Didn't have to think about that very long!

Comment

0-11 is way better than being a chicken-hawk fan!! Also, how many national titles, Heisman's, conference titles, and bowl game wins do the chicken-hawks have? That's what I thought !!
                          ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

Working...
                          X