Huskers vs Northwestern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskers vs Northwestern

This is it! First win under Frost! Martinez continues his excellent play and our offense outscores Northwestern. Defense and penalties are still an issue, but not as bad. Culture is continuing to change for the better.

Huskers - 41
    Northwestern - 38
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Ralphie 38
    Scott Farkus 27
    Peace and Love

Comment

Keep the penalties down and they might win this one
      They have cometh

Comment

NW 42 Huskers 17. At least 17-0 w NW up by the end of the 1st quarter. 12 penalties again, including linemen with multiple false starts and at least 1 personal foul on defense for the Huskers.
        Become the change in the world that you seek.

Comment

Huskers come to within 10 on this one. Getting closer but no cigar. Won't celebrate that first win until they play Brownell Talbot.
          Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

I think the Huskers lose a close heartbreaker in this one. I'll go with 28-21 NW.

Comment

Huskers 30
              NW 24

The Nebraska Cornhuskers haven't won a football game in ALMOST A YEAR.................

Comment

Peace and Love

Comment

No matter what happens today he’ll always be Scott Fr0-5t to me and the history books.

Comment

Frosty ran the ball up the gut three times and gave it back to NW to tie the game. Awful playcalling.

Comment

Frost blew it again! Should have kicked the fg in OT. LMAO. 0-6 Dumb penalties and awful coaching.

Comment

Well I got the heartbreaker part right...

Comment

Bad,bad coaching, on both sides of the ball, might be time to call Bill back....Just joking, but this is sad to watch, we are the new Kansas!

Comment

This was probably our worst loss to date :-(. We are looking at a 1-11 or 2-10 season. This sucks losing to scrub teams like Purdue, Minnesota, Northwestern, Troy, etc.. Not sure what the fix is besides flush all of Riley's players. Frost is getting outcoached every game, with the exception of today (Pat Fitzgerald and Frost were equally dumb). The defense is terrible, O-line sucks, and special teams suck. If he goes 0-12, fire him!!
                            ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

• Steve81
                              Steve81 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Who do you think they will get those one or two wins against? I don’t know their schedule at all but they don’t seem like a team that actually wants to win anything.

What's the early line on Bethune-Cookman? Might as well profit from this epic meltdown. Are we still mailing a check for $128,000 a month to Bo? We haven't played THEE GOOD team yet, you think Michigan was an a**whipping? I look for Urban to run up the score, 70-80 points maybe. Pad his playoff resume and give Frost a kick between the legs, his way of saying "hello welcome to the Big10". Tanner Farmers snap that never got off the ground, just rolled backwards, defines this Husker Season in a nutshell.
                            But that's OK, I'm thinking long term here. GBR!

Comment

Working...
                            X