Huskers vs. Boilermakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskers vs. Boilermakers

Huskers get beat, Purdue QB has a career day.
    Huskers 17
    Purdue 31

If, and it's a big IF , NU can keep all the stupid mistakes low, the QB has a good game, and the defense decides to play with some enthusiasm, NU can win. However, I don't see them improving enough this week to win.
    They have cometh

Comment

Huskers get a much needed win. Our lines decide to play this game, which allows our offense to get into a rhythm.

Nebraska - 31
      Purdue - 28
      Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Huskers dont get a win this week either.
        Boilermakers 32 - Huskers 21

I dont expect a win this year except maybe that oddball game in October, and Im okay with that. Frost and company have a huge job in front of them to get that program rebuilt. I commend Frost for sticking to his plan and doing what needs to be done for the long term success of the football program. He has to stick with it or we will see a repeat of the last 20 years. Keep doing you Coach Frost. Wins and losses be darned.
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Purdue 27, Nebraska 10
          Iowa State!

@JimVanBruggen

Comment

I just think the group needs a little positive momentum. I they can start the game on a positive note, I believe they win fairly convincingly. If they start with more of the bad, it will likely tumble downhill quickly. I think their confidence is pretty fragile right now.

Comment

I think the fans are a little fragile right now too.
              They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
                I think the fans are a little fragile right now too.
                KRVN radio announced this morning they have many callers with Purdue game tickets for sale.......face value. Soybean harvest or already thrown in the towel for the year?

Comment

Some of the Husker 'faithful' need to develop some mental toughness...He already has people calling for his job...after three games. Those who think Frost should be gone already have zero clue about coaching and sports in general. Absolutely ridiculous. Suck it up and buckle up because this team is going somewhere good, just takes time.

Disclamer - None of the above comments are directed at anyone on here. Just seeing stuff in the news and social media.
                  Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvLG-Jm68zg

Attention Nebraska fans: “Your team stinks” “Save your Saturdays, go to the fair, go to the flea market and stop watching this trash”

Purdue by double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by 92proof View Post
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvLG-Jm68zg

Attention Nebraska fans: “Your team stinks” “Save your Saturdays, go to the fair, go to the flea market and stop watching this trash”

Purdue by double digits.
                      Have fun trolling while the rebuild happens...it ain't going to last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishingnerd33 View Post

Have fun trolling while the rebuild happens...it ain't going to last forever.
                        Just cause the local media and Scott Frosty keeps saying that doesn’t mean it’s true. I guess they have you guys buying it though.

Comment

The announcers on the radio just called this a high scoring game. It’s 17-7.

Comment

Thank you refs for letting us see that pathetic field goal attempt at the end of the half. 20-7 High scoring game, except it’s only one of the teams. I think they call that a blowout?

Comment

Originally posted by uglymike View Post
                              Huskers get beat, Purdue QB has a career day.
                              Huskers 17
                              Purdue 31
                              my prognostication was 11 points short on both sides of the ball.....who'd a thunk? It was painful to watch. Flashes of brilliance HEAVILY overshadowed by ineptitude compounded with inferior talent/skill sets in the trenches. THEE o st, Penn St ...........fugetabotit! Like I said before, this year is testing my sobriety. GBR!

Comment

Working...
                              X