Huskers vs. Wolverines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskers vs. Wolverines

I think our chances are slim and slimmer this weekend, I'll be happy if we lose by less than 20.
    Huskers 10
    Wolverines 28
    The freshman QB will turn the ball over 4 or 5 times again this game. GBR!

Michigan's talent and speed make the game. Michigan 54, Nebraska 17
    Iowa State!

@JimVanBruggen

Comment

I think NU will be 0-3 after Saturday.
      They have cometh

Comment

I think things improve this week. I've been hearing positive things coming from players and coaches (buy in or get out) and that helps to create the sense of urgency and focus that this team has needed. The mistakes, while not gone, are fewer and farther between.

I think Martinez is back, which gives our offense the firepower to stay with the Michigan O. Our defense continues to improve.

I really think this one is closer than many think, but in the end it's not quite enough.

Michigan - 38
        Nebraska - 34
        Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

If NU doesn't get a solid 2nd QB, Martinez is in for a long beat up career at NU.
          They have cometh

Comment

Unfortunately I have to say Michigan 41- Huskers 13.
            There will be better times ahead in the years to come!

Comment

Welcome to "The Big House of PAIN"
              Michigan 45
              Nebraska 10

Last year- beaches, bikini babes, 12-0
              This year- corn fields, muddy rivers, 0-3

It has to be a " What the heck was I thinking?" moment. Kinda like when you wake up naked in the neighbors yard wondering what happened.
              Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
                If NU doesn't get a solid 2nd QB, Martinez is in for a long beat up career at NU.
                Vedral is eligible next season, the UCF transfer who played well in this offense as #2 QB last season. And Luke McCaffrey comes in '19. Son of Ed brother of Christian. Many Ioweeja fans may remember Christian who shredded IA's Rose Bowl team couple seasons ago. That only undefeated regular season team they ever had in their history. Ya that team. Christian scored on the first play from scrimmage that Rose Bowl, matter of fact I think he had like 4 or 5 TD's on that IA defense. Anyway I digress, Luke McCaffrey is a playa from Colorado 4-star should have some talent with that lineage.
                On the the prediction, if word on the street is true and A Mart is healthy and practicing well, I think NU's skill on the outside and threat of a running QB keeps this close. I think the Blackshirts are up to stopping a physical run game, they have been so far. Meeshigan wins but doesn't cover like 31-21. NU looks improved and is just on the cusp of turning the corner.
                IF A Mart is not healthy and ready to play and we have to pare down the offense for A Bunch this one could get ugly quick which leads to sloppiness turnovers penalties etc and it gets like 45-17ish.

Comment

Well you guys were so certain that the Huskers were going to win one or both of the games the last couple of weeks and yet you were wrong. Now nobody believes they can win this week. For the sake of you guys consistently not being able to pick the outcomes, I'm going with NU finding a much needed win this week. Not brave enough to pick a score but I truly do not think Michigan (or the Big 10 as a whole) is very good.

By god, if the Browns can find a win, so can Nebraska!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve81 View Post
                    Well you guys were so certain that the Huskers were going to win one or both of the games the last couple of weeks and yet you were wrong. Now nobody believes they can win this week. For the sake of you guys consistently not being able to pick the outcomes, I'm going with NU finding a much needed win this week. Not brave enough to pick a score but I truly do not think Michigan (or the Big 10 as a whole) is very good.

By god, if the Browns can find a win, so can Nebraska!
                    I correctly picked Nebraska to loose to Colorado, and missed my score prediction by 5 points. Let's see YOU do better than that, put up or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by uglymike View Post
                      I correctly picked Nebraska to loose to Colorado, and missed my score prediction by 5 points. Let's see YOU do better than that, put up or shut up!
                      You were the exception. By and large, most of the commenters were confident in a victory.

Comment

Of course they are, they are die hard corn hat wearing fans. I can see them lose every regular game. However, I think NU will win against the replacement game they scheduled.
                        They have cometh

Comment

Of course they are, they are die hard corn hat wearing fans. I can see them lose every regular game. However, I think NU will win against the replacement game they scheduled.
                          Corn cob hats? Nobody wears corn cob hats anymore Alex, how about red & white striped oversized overalls now THATS a different story. Those things are SWEET! That and my huge red foam cowboy hat..... now WE'RE TALKIN'.

Comment

Just found out this morning listening to pre-game, Bunch @ QB. God help us, wouldn't be surprised to see Bunch carted off on a stretcher. Wildcat? Or play an 8 man walk-on...........Frost is gonna earn his $$ this year

Comment

I still stand by my statement that NU will upset one of the ranked teams this year. I think the best bet will be this week but I will admit that I don't have the slightest clue about this other QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X