Troy vs NU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy vs NU

Guess the regular NU fans are a little skittish on predictions this week.... I think their season's success depends on keeping the QB healthy. Now, do you push him right away and use him til he can't play or rest him and wait for conference games? Against Troy....NU wins if he plays, lose if he doesn't.
    They have cometh

NU wins this one either way.
    Did I say that outloud??

Kill'em & Grill'em!!!!!!!

Comment

The QB sits and the Huskers win by a touchdown. GBR!

Comment

Right now there's little kids all across Nebraska taking masking tape and making a 1 in front of their #7 jerseys everywhere! Seriously A Bunch does a more than acceptable Turmanitor impression as NU has way too many weapons for the boys of Troy. Expect big days running the ball and Stan Jr to make up in a big way receiving. The Defense continuous to wreak HAVOC in the backfield and on the QB to the tune of 3 more TFL's and 5 sacks by games end. A few more Blackshirts are earned and the Huskers tune it up for the trip to the Big House next week. NU 38 Wooden Horse's 17.

Comment

Nebraska wins this one with Bunch at QB. No reason to have Martinez out there. Our lines dominate the line of scrimmage and are running backs go wild piling up yards.
          Nebraska - 41
          Troy - 17
          Last edited by Fishingnerd33; 09-14-2018, 01:42 PM. Reason: Autocorrect is neither automatic nor correct...
          Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Troy will keep it close for the first quarter and then the Huskers will roll. Hope they are able to sit Mr. Martinez

Comment

Glad you guys don’t predict how my fishing days are gonna go! 😂

Comment

Looks like the great hope has turned into some mean dope. Rocky mountain high, Colorado. Come on Huskers nation, forget the cool aid, this ain't Frostown.🤣

Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

61 years since starting 0-2. BTW, I hope all you guys boo the NU ejected player when he plays again and contact the college and voice your opinion on how we don't need players like that on the team.
                  They have cometh

Comment

At this point I'm thinking long term, 'cause this year it looks like a W will be rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
                      61 years since starting 0-2. BTW, I hope all you guys boo the NU ejected player when he plays again and contact the college and voice your opinion on how we don't need players like that on the team.
                      Yes, twisting an opponent's leg after the play is the same as the ejection play today...
                      Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by brian40 View Post
                        NU wins this one either way.
                        Wrong on that one. Was at the game and realized this is going to be a very painful rebuilding season.
                        Did I say that outloud??

Kill'em & Grill'em!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X