Huskers vs Buffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskers vs Buffs

Im surprised someone hasnt posted this up yet.

Looking forward to an interesting game I think. Its a little tricky making a score prediction under the circumstances, but I believe this one will be very close.

Huskers: 30
    Buffalos: 27
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I truly think that the first two or three possessions Lincoln is going to be rocking and both sides of the ball are going to be dynamite!

Offense rolls to a quick couple TDs, defense comes at the Buffs with a vengeance and forces 3 and outs the first two times they have the ball. After the initial adrenaline wears off things settle in and the defense secures a comfortable 3 possession win.

Huskers: 38
    Buffalos: 17
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

...I'm still tryin' to figger out if Colorado State just plain SUCKS this year, or is Colorado actually...

No, that ain't it. Colorado STILL SUCKS!

Huskers -43
      CU in the buff-13

H
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Despite all the fireworks over the "Frost" warnings, I am a realist. "O" and "D" lines roster are same as last year, that's where the game is won and lost. We will be dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball; Huskers lose by 9.

Comment

• Harold
          Harold commented
          Editing a comment
          "Dominated"? And only lose by NINE? Single digits?

How many turnovers are you predicting the "in the buffs" are gonna have?

H
          (enter stick out tongue emoji, here.)

If NU loses this game, the re-born "we're gonna win the national championship" fans are gonna be in for a long dismal season.
        They have cometh

Comment

I'm not wild about the timing of this whole scenario with NU not playing and CU looking waaaay better than I wanted them to. Put this in perspective, Akron and CSU would be a good game so CU's thrashing of CSU, an intense rivalry game, doesn't make things any easier. That being said this won't be a '92 Halloween Massacre game or the '94 Berringer-led domination, both the loudest I've ever heard Memorial stadium, but I think the crowd will have no trouble getting cranked up again and keep the energy flowing. This one's close, closer than anybody's going to like but I could see 33-31 31-30 NU something like that. BUT it will not surprise me at all if the score goes the other way. That being said TG NU's at home and not playing this in Boulder.
          And speaking of Colorado how about a shout out to RAE CARRUTH? Anybody hear from Rae Carruth lately? Hows those 3 squares and a cot treating you Rae? Thats the real 30-30 ESPN should have made about McCartneys CU years. And speaking of Beady-eyed Bill, you might have started the "rivalry" in the 90's but that always reminds me of one of my favorite lines........You can't spell SCUM without CU........GBR!

Comment

CU 27 NU 24

Comment

Anyone that thinks CU is gonna keep it close better quit smoking that hippie hay and grab a glass of red Kool Aid! Same players but not half arsing it anymore. Coaches that actually have drive and ability to teach, way better for execution. Defense may have some work to do but not going to be that bunch that flat quit on Diaco last year. If line protects AM, and I think they will, it's going to be exciting to watch.

NU 35
              Puffs 13

Comment

Skers 30
                Buffs 14
                I couldn’t believe it but Herbstreit actually picked NU on college gameday.

Comment

• Harold
                  Harold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For once I hope he is right.

Slow yer roll

Lol
                Peace and Love

Comment

Better luck next....... coach
                  They have cometh

Comment

No one can objectively say this team didn't look a lot different than last year's team. We looked really good most of the game.

I can't figure out what Reed was thinking...he holds off and the game is effectively over. Lots of good things! 7 sacks, tons of ground yards, lines played very well! On to next week!
                    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

That’s why you play the game. Colorado wasn’t the better team yet they bask in the glory of victory. Learning experience, losing today was nothing like the losses last year. Nowhere to go but up. Spot them three turnovers and only lose by five. Playing last week would have been a positive for this week.

Can’t wait for this team to gel!

Comment

Originally posted by uglymike View Post
                        Despite all the fireworks over the "Frost" warnings, I am a realist. "O" and "D" lines roster are same as last year, that's where the game is won and lost. We will be dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball; Huskers lose by 9.
                        Sorry, missed by 4, I'll try and tighten it up next game........

Comment

Originally posted by Fishingnerd33 View Post
                          No one can objectively say this team didn't look a lot different than last year's team. We looked really good most of the game.

I can't figure out what Reed was thinking...he holds off and the game is effectively over. Lots of good things! 7 sacks, tons of ground yards, lines played very well! On to next week!
                          Did look better than last year, I'll give you that. However, they weren't playing a high ranked team either. In today's college football, every loss hurts your chances for prolonging the season.
                          They have cometh

Comment

Working...
                          X