Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huskers vs Akron (they're the Zips by the way)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskers vs Akron (they're the Zips by the way)

Time for the 2018 version Boys. This WILL be much better than last year, in my best Cajun accent.... I Gaaarontee it. Even if NU is crazy young with 7 frosh on the two-deep including the first time ever opening day starter at QB, he looks to be the deal. Lets hope he possess' the good traits of the last Martinez who played the position for NU. I KNOW already he throws better! How about a little aggressive D from Chinander this year and we get to see what a real 3-4 looks like not some morphed dancing bear D-lineman and LB's in the twilight zone scheme of the last guy. LOTS of rotation of young skill players getting reps and keeping guys fresh. Along with the culture change, guys actually lifting weights and conditioning, what a concept football players lifting weights! and the mental culture change this staff is installing we see a whole different team. As long as Nebraska worries about Nebraska and playing to execute, I think along with a little sloppiness that can be expected in an opener NU gets going, tempo, talent and just sheer enthusiasm and want-to, something we haven't had in the last 3 years, NU wins handily 38-17.

If we play .500 ball this year I'll be happy! I think it'll be closer than it should be vs. the Zips. Huskers win by 11
    Huskers 35
    Zips 24

Comment

Akron played for the MAC championship last year... but they had no right to be in that game. This is not a good team. Granted we have quite a few rookies but I don't see this game being close. Final NU 52, Akron, 17.

Comment

What's the over/under on how many boats are on Wagontrain at 7 pm Saturday?
        " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

Comment

Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post
          What's the over/under on how many boats are on Wagontrain at 7 pm Saturday?
          And I bet the stickers on those boats don't start with the letters NE.....

Comment

With all the "Frost" hype, NU better win easily.
            They have cometh

Comment

My prediction...

Scott Frost will turn Alex T. into a Husker fan by the end of the season. πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

My score prediction:
              NU 42
              ​​​​​​​Akron 17
              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©Ξ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

It's not the team I dislike.......
                They have cometh

Comment

0-0......my prediction

Comment

My prediction, game will be cancelled after kick off

Comment

I think the football God's are telling the fanatics to slow their roll.

Peace and Love

Comment

Working...
                      X