No announcement yet.

All-Star Game Review; MVP debacle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A happy night in our household! Great clinching game for the Sox. I rather enjoyed Machado's flailing swing at nothing to end the game!
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Congrats to the SOX they were obviously the better team and proved as such. As I said going in didn't think the Dodgers could win the Series. Bos was just too much. Their 2 strike and 2 out scoring was UNREAL. Would it have made a difference if Roberts leaves in Rich Hill with a 4-0 lead and Hill pitching a one-hitter into the 7th Sat nite? Maybe, if he doesn't bring in Ryan GAS CAN Madson to blow the game. Part of me thinks the Sox just win it at Fenway in front of the home fans inevitably anyway.

Comment

• Harold
        Harold commented
        Editing a comment
        WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA... IF the Yanks hadn't BAILED OUT the RedSux by loaning the gambling mafia victim big bucks as well as paying an unheard of fortune for some Baby named Ruth, there likely would not have been a RedSux any more- and the green monster woulda been turned into an outdoor HAND BALL COURT.

WOULDA COULDA... SHOULDA?

Originally posted by Harold View Post
      Hate to admit it, but methimks "the hottest team in baseball" may be the Red Sux.

Now, about that MVP foo-pah! STILL not recognized by MLB who announced the winner of the MVP because of his "game winning" home run.

Wrong dude, MLB!

H
      (No problem, no chance a DOGDER was gonna win ANYTHING! Wait- they won LOSING COACH AND ASSISTANTS trophy, didn't they!)
      How 'bout that- them dogders won "losing coach and assistants" trophy AGAIN!

And Mr. Cy Young until it counts proved me right again- when there is pressure, he IS what he IS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chokecherry+Prunus+virginiana.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1214777

GO Yanks.
      Attached Files
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Not bad Harold. I get it I get it chokecherry LOL. Back to back NL champs, I'll take it though.
        Now after your first round loss this year you and the rest of the Spank fans can worry all offseason about signing that ticking time bomb and clubhouse pariah Bryce Harper.... Good Luck! Its too bad old man Steinblower wasn't still around you know he woulda signed Harper the day he went Free agent!!!

Comment

Yes, NL champs is about the highest the Dawjers could hope for.

As for my Yanks, our goal EVERY YEAR is to add to our 28 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, and even though "we" also ended the last two seasons with losses to the WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, we are NOT satisfied.

It IS somewhat comforting to recognize those dogders are the LAST LOSERS!

H
          HARPER??? Lets see, the top MONEY SPENDING LOSER in MLB is the LA DOGDERS. What the hekk, why not buy Harper, too? Appears that they could USE HIM! I wonder how much money the NATS would want extra if they traded for Kerplunk? Hmmmmmm
          Report Fish/Game Violations:
          1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

• H. R. Pearson
            H. R. Pearson commented
            Editing a comment
            27. a real fan would have known that.

• Harold
            Harold commented
            Editing a comment
            Way to bite, HR. I "left that" for a particular Dogder fan and he completely WHIFFED!

Just like thle last three batters in this past WS final game.

HA HA HA HA HA !

h
        Working...
        X