All-Star Game Review; MVP debacle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All-Star Game Review; MVP debacle?

Dogders are the big losers all around, the Judge opens up the scoring, and MLB foo-pahs the MVP Award to the WRONG Astro!!

With Votto's HR in the bottom of the 10th, it became SPRINGERS HR. that was the game winner!!

At least, give him the piece of shevy peekup!!

H
    Last edited by Harold; 07-17-2018, 10:34 PM.
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Hold on lemme get this hook out of the corner of my mouth.......AH Hairrold good to hear from ya. The Dogders? You mean the hottest team in baseball? The NL West leading Dogders? The about to add the biggest free agent of the year for their World Series run Dogders? Those Dogders? Hey don't mistake that stiff Stripling for an All-Star just because he pitched in the game last nite. Been a prospect for years. That kids spent more time in OKC than in LA. He's been up & down more than a Kardashian.Yes he's having a good season this half that doesn't make him an All-Star.
    How was that?

Comment

Hate to admit it, but methimks "the hottest team in baseball" may be the Red Sux.

Now, about that MVP foo-pah! STILL not recognized by MLB who announced the winner of the MVP because of his "game winning" home run.

Wrong dude, MLB!

H
      (No problem, no chance a DOGDER was gonna win ANYTHING! Wait- they won LOSING COACH AND ASSISTANTS trophy, didn't they!)
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Here Wego! Hottest team Red Sux maybe but the Dogders have won 10 of their last 14.

Yes the Dogder coach Dave Roberts won Losing coach and Assistants Trophy its called the Don Matt- uhhhh Donnie Baseball Memorial trophy named after a former Yankee Great who never won ANYTHING as a player or COACH!

Comment

Denny you don't suppose the Dodgers are looking over their shoulders and wondering when the Rockies are going to get their bats warmed up?? I think the Dodge ballers have won 5 straight division titles, perhaps this is the year that they let the ball drop.

Comment

HA the Rockies? I will give them credit they have a gorgeous stadium, been there a few times when the place turns blue on the visitors side. And the atmosphere pregame & postgame in the area is OUTSTANDING with all the rooftop and other nightlife venues. But the Rocks, Naw I'm more worried about the Dbacks.

Comment

• Luv2Decoy
              Luv2Decoy commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing like Coors field on a nice evening during the summer. Great place to see a game.

True Dat, the place was pretty cool!

Hey Yank fan did I just see the BoSux SWEPT a four game series??? Including a game where the BoSux scored two touchdowns? What were the Yanks doing THEIR Mets impersonations? Wrong NY team guys. I see a one game wild-card playoff ouster coming Yank fan. And you fired your Mgr and hired a broadcaster for that?

Comment

Suppose those Dodgers are wondering if they can hold on?? Up 1.5 with 7 left to play, might be interesting till the end.

Rockies can't complain to anyone but themselves after letting the Dodgeballers sweep a 3 game series.

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Decoy View Post
                Suppose those Dodgers are wondering if they can hold on?? Up 1.5 with 7 left to play, might be interesting till the end.

Rockies can't complain to anyone but themselves after letting the Dodgeballers sweep a 3 game series.
                Yep up 1 1/2 with 6 to go now. That series in LA was HUGE. Might have done it. I like your odds as a wildcard though.

Still haven't heard from the Spankee fans.

Comment

WELL HELLO THERE.....Sorry for the long haitus (thats a $3 word for absense for those of you from Flat Rock) SPEAKING OF.....CALLING all Spank fans, calling all Spank fans, who WAS that guy who posted back on 8/8 about your first round ouster? Huh? Dodgers split in MILW TG and now come home to Finish the Bucketheads. Hey WHO is this Christian Yellich clown they keep putting up MVP signs every time he's come to bat? He's batting just a hair higher than I am in the series SERIOUSLY! He's done NOTHING! Would a BoSux v Dodgers be the WORST possible scenario for World Series for Spank fan?
                  Please take a moment of silence to honor one of the greatest moments in baseball history tonite on the 30th anniversary of the Kirk Gibson PH homer....

Comment

THE DODGERS WIN THE PENNANT...... THE DODGERS WIN THE PENNANT! Back to back NL Champs!

Comment

Did Kershaw figure out playoff baseball in his last start against the Brewers, or is he going to be pitching with a hand around his throat again?
                      Sox in 6.
                      "Hey lizard, am I standing in poop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes forever View Post
                        Did Kershaw figure out playoff baseball in his last start against the Brewers, or is he going to be pitching with a hand around his throat again?
                        Sox in 6.
                        Hey Vikes long time Huh? Kershaw had this 12-6 curve really working last start. When that happens he's almost unhittable. And I think he was in the Brewers heads. Add to that Yellich was a complete non-factor.
                        I can't argue Sox in 6. The more I watched Boston in the AL playoffs the more I thought no way LA can beat them in the WS.

Comment

Anyone make it through all 18 innings last night? Crazy game...
                          Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

yeah. was really something haha

Comment

Working...
                            X