UCF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCF

Nice job UCF, quite the accomplishment going undefeated in college football nowadays.
    They have cometh

The defense was impressive. Frost is a winner!
    Last edited by Gillynelson; 01-01-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Congrats to the UCF players! Scott Frost is a CLASS ACT!

Comment

Very fun game to watch. I will bet there are a couple of other SEC teams that are happy UCF wasn't considered for the playoff. Not only is it a huge accomplishment going undefeated, but also beating the only team that beat BOTH teams playing for a National Championship. Now hopefully some of that magic follows him to Lincoln.

Comment

I'm pretty sure UCF would of beat Clemson last nite, as horrible as they played. Don't know if they could of taken any of the other 3 teams.
          They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
            I'm pretty sure UCF would of beat Clemson last nite, as horrible as they played. Don't know if they could of taken any of the other 3 teams.
            I agree wholeheartedly. I don't know that UCF could have beaten any of the teams in the playoff but I thought that's what the playoff was supposed to decide...let the teams decide it on the field. I really think UCF should have gotten a playoff spot.

I loved watching UCF beat Auburn yesterday, love what Frost and his staff did there, and am excited that they are coming to Lincoln!
            Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Working...
            X