How about the B1G Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the B1G Huh?

With only one Big 10 bowl game left, and Michigan is a 7.5 pt favor, it looks like it is very possible for the conference to go undefeated. It's almost comical how finally these clown announcers are admitting how good the conference actually is, especially after being left out of the playoff (thanks a lot Iowa and Urban Meyer). Last night's game between WI and Miami reminded me of the '94 Orange Bowl. WI was behind early and slowly pounded them down and gassed them out for a good win. It's a shame Iowa gets to share in the B1G glory; maybe next year Big Red can compete in a real bowl game again.

Good luck to coach Frost tomorrow, coaching the biggest bowl game he’ll ever coach! Lol. You gotta feel sorry for the guy taking over this dumpster fire of a program.

Comment

Originally posted by 92proof View Post
      You gotta feel sorry for the guy taking over this dumpster fire of a program.

Yeah, poor guy! I would do anything for 35 million dollars. Anything...

Comment

I'm not sure why we need to mention NU on a thread about how well the Big 10 has done in bowl games.
        They have cometh

Comment

My feeling is I’ll root for the other teams in our conference until next year then they can go screw themselves. Big 10 looks pretty good right about now. GBR 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by Gillynelson View Post
            My feeling is I’ll root for the other teams in our conference until next year then they can go screw themselves. Big 10 looks pretty good right about now. GBR 2018!
            I agree. The better they do this year, the better the B1G's preseason rankings will be. Look at the SEC prior to the playoff. The AP poll ranked the entire conference every year, and most of the conference finished in the top 15 because their only losses were to top ranked teams. Whenever B1G teams are playing non-conference opponents, I pull for them; except Iowa. God I hate Iowa.

Comment

Happy New year's everyone. Up here in Wisconsin we had to listen how big ten programs can't handle the speed of the south. All the ESPN analysis should become weather people. They know about as much as we do.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback26 View Post
                Happy New year's everyone. Up here in Wisconsin we had to listen how big ten programs can't handle the speed of the south. All the ESPN analysis should become weather people. They know about as much as we do.
                I loved watching the Badgers pound Miami's thugs into a loss. But listen to all of the media this morning, and this SEC conference is the greatest conference in history. Look at their non-conference play and tell me how tough their schedules were. Neither Alabama nor Georgia played any descent non-conference teams. At least Auburn played Clemson, and barely lost. I thought after all the B1G bowl victories they would start to realize where the toughest conference is, but that seams to be quickly forgotten because the glory conference, hand-picked at the beginning of each season, finally won two legitimate games.
                Last edited by michael.magorian; 01-02-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X