Lady Huskers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Huskers!!!

Another stellar performance by the volleyball team last night. Those girls are simply amazing and know what it means to never give up. I hope the football team was watching!

That was a pretty awesome match! Sucked that ESPN was soooo in the bag for Penn State though. This Nebraska team is so underrated. Can't wait to see them stomp the Gators on Saturday!

Comment

I watched it. That was some mental toughness. Awesome performance. I applauded at home. KC is kind of a home game for the huskers though. I bet that stadium is a sea of red Saturday also.
      Peace and Love

Comment

Outstanding job by Coach Cook and his staff. Hey Moos, give him a raise, contract extension! The championship match was Thursday night vs. Penn St.. Florida had only played/beat 1 top 25 team since Oct 1. We have played/beaten 14 ranked teams in that same time frame. Florida is just a middle-of-the-pack team in the Big Ten. GBR! GBR! GBR!

Comment

Congrats ladies.
          They have cometh

Comment

I was listening on KRVN 880 .............as I drove through Taos NM last night.

Got to my motel just in time to watch on the TV.

They kinda out matched Florida.
            Peace and Love

Comment

GBR! Cook has a hell of a dynasty going.

Comment

The guy who owns my companies daughter was a standout at Penn St. she was on the sidelines when we played Penn St. She was not a happy that the Huskers won. Made me smile!
                Go big Red!
                Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

"WHY NOT US!" I like it and they took it and ran with it. Love the Ladies with GRIT!

Comment

That's pretty stinking cool! When they went down 1-2 against Penn St I was concerned but the fat lady wasn't even warming up!

I'd imagine Coach Cook will/should receive an extension in the near future.
                    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

First National Championship of the Scott Frost era.
                      Iowa State!

@JimVanBruggen

Comment

Originally posted by frogmanjim View Post
                        First National Championship of the Scott Frost era.
                        Gives Scott something to shoot for! The ladies, already got it! I am thinking it is the John Cook era and Scott is going to have to take it from John!
                        Don't get me wrong

I am a big fan of Scott Frost (GO DUCKS) but the Ladies earned this one by themselves and football/Scott Frost should not even be thought of in this Championship. Plus Girls rule! They are the only thing I like to Cuddle Up to, on cold nights! I guess any night if the truth be told!

Comment

Working...
                        X