BPS and Cabelas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPS and Cabelas

Was over at Cabelas the other day and they have a new Nitro boat setting out front!

Yea took me by surprise ! They even had a couple inside.

Comment

Hopefully they don't completely switch to bass pro or I'll never buy anything from there again.
      They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
        Hopefully they don't completely switch to bass pro or I'll never buy anything from there again.
        X 2 on that there are a lot of things that cabelas carries that BPS does not. Wondering if they may do a thing where you can mix and match items from both web sites when ordering so you can get free shipping. Probably not but it’s a nice dream.
        Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

FREE shipping on both sites today... and NO MINIMUM!!! Use "7HOLIDAY"

Comment

I am hoping they relocate the La Vista store to North Lincoln! Call it BPS or Cabelas I really don't care.

Comment

I'm curious to see if they keep the Cabelas in La Vista at all. Seems kind of counter-productive to be in basically the same city.

On a side note, I hate the fishing selection in Cabelas compared to BPS. Although, I did wander into the bargain cave at Cabelas the other day and was pleased with that. I didn't buy anything but it was still pretty neat.

Comment

Now they are sell BPS gift cards.

Comment

Working...
                X