No announcement yet.

Nebraska vs. Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s funny you guys are still paying Pelini 150k a month now you’re gonna be paying another coach 7 million for not doing anything! Lmao.

Comment

I guess you have more money since you left the big 12 and all your history and actual rivals behind to make more money for the school though so it’s not really a problem.

Comment

And you’re paying two A.D’s. salaries. 🤣 You guys really know what you’re doing.

Comment

Ol' Riley is sittin' pretty with the famed NU retirement plan. He does NOTHING and rakes in over $6M. Might have been in his plan all along????

Comment

CONGRATS IOWEEGA you just beat the worst NU team since 1951. You also have a 3 game winning streak against NU & the worst head coach and program record since, well since the 1950's. Thats something to crow about! HEY what was the series record before that? Anybody know, 92 you know? Thats what I thought. Did you know that this is the 7th out of the last 8 years now that Ferentz has lost AT LEAST 5 GAMES in a season? AND in that one season, THE ONLY TIME THEY'VE EVER GONE UNDEFEATED IN A REGULAR SEASON, they were one TArmstrong INT from losing to a 5-7 Husker team in Lincoln. Well done Iowa. Ho hum old hat Iowa loses 5 again....BUT HEY we're 7-5 lets throw SMACK. YOU BETTER HAWK FAN its the only time you'll get to! YES You won in Lincoln and put up 56 points, SO WHAT who didn't this season. I'll tell you who, the team that IOWA LOST TO on Senior day in Iowa City that NEBRASKA BEAT! Two words Hawk fan.......BOILER UP! Have fun getting exposed in your bowl game.Til next year & GBR!

Comment

I've always said, I would rather be a towel boy at Penn State, than an Iowa fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mntn Man View Post

The difference between Ia and Ne is Huskers don’t feel like trash talking when they are 7-5! 🔥🤟

Good
                Bye
                Riley
                As an Iowa State fan I can confirm.
                Iowa State!

@JimVanBruggen

Comment

Working...
                X