Nebraska vs. Penn St.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska vs. Penn St.

I'll be happy if we loose by less than 40. Huskers gain less than 50 yards rushing, score nothing but field goals. GBR (Good Bye Riley)
    Nebraska 12
    Penn St. 45

Huskers show zero emotion and passion for what Husker football should represent and the program nears rock bottom. Rock bottom comes next week against Iowa. I'm completely baffled by this team. They don't seem to have much in terms of the passion that should accompany putting on the scarlet & cream. I know the coaches are in love with the 4-5 star recruits from wherever but I know a lot of local kids who would do darn near anything to have an N on the side of their helmet.

Penn State forces several turnovers, we give up a lot of big plays and Penn St has 50 at halftime. Our lone field goal comes in the 3rd quarter off a rare short field opportunity.

Penn St - 70
    Nebraska - 3
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

I'm hoping to see the scoreboard run out of spots for Penn State's score.
      They have cometh

Comment

It's a trap game

PA has already marked us down as a win.

Who am I kidding, this one is going to leave a mark.
        Peace and Love

Comment

P-state 56
          NU 3

Go big red.

Comment

Shut out!
            Penn State - 72
            Huskers - 0
            NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I'll watch, but I'm really just counting the days till Mr. frost arrives, if not him at least I think bounds/green/moos will come up with a better plan than mr Riley.

Comment

As pathetic as the showing was last weekend against a very beatable team like Minnesota, and as harsh as I'm sure Riley was on the team, I predict Penn State will set a few new school records this weekend.

Lions: 72
                Huskers: 6

GBR

Comment

I have tried to stay neutral on hiring Frost or someone else but after listening to Crouch’s endorsement of him, I cannot imagine a better hire. This is probably is our last chance to be who we are/ were.

PS 63
                  NU 6
                  GBR!

Comment

Looking at all the crap P-state went through a few years back to where they are today. And then looking at our program with not nearly that many issues or roadblocks, how in the heck do two programs diverge like that into two completely different directions and outcomes? Kudos to P-state for the complete reset button and back to where they wanted to be.
                    ours however has nosedived into tailspin out of control. No black eyes, no sanctions, just a program turned to crap.
                    Hope we open the windows soon and get some fresh air in here.
                    Go big red.
                    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jabNE View Post
                      Looking at all the crap P-state went through a few years back to where they are today. And then looking at our program with not nearly that many issues or roadblocks, how in the heck do two programs diverge like that into two completely different directions and outcomes? Kudos to P-state for the complete reset button and back to where they wanted to be.
                      ours however has nosedived into tailspin out of control. No black eyes, no sanctions, just a program turned to crap.
                      Hope we open the windows soon and get some fresh air in here.
                      Go big red.
                      Jim
                      Thinking the exact same thing! How come other teams can hit rock bottom and bounce back fairly quickly? Husker's last good season was 2001(minus the Rose Bowl, but Miami had probably a top 3 team of all time!) I just don't get it.How come Nebraska can't get some quality coaches?
                      Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
                        Shut out!
                        Penn State - 72
                        Huskers - 0
                        I didn't realize the weather was supposed to be bad so I'll change my prediction to

Penn St - 56
                        Neb - 0
                        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

One good thing is Riley only has one more week as head coach.
                          Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

Comment

Well, the Huskers looked good in the second half...against the scrubs...

I missed the game on TV again, hanging Christmas lights...this is a weird habit forming of doing other things besides being glued to the TV during a Husker game. I don't see how there's any way possible that Riley is head coach next year.
                            Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Me too fishingnerd. I was in garage making about fifty 20" rebar stakes with a 5/8" nut welded on one end for a few extra coyote sets this trapping season. I put the game on the radio and found that pounding on some steel was pretty calming for me.
                              I would have normally been glued to our TV too this time of year for a game like that. Now I just need find some physically challenging project around the house for taking out frustration for the Iowa game this week...i have a section of sidewalk I could bust up by hand with a sledge and replace, also could put new wood floors down in our bedroom...what to do...what to do...

Comment

Working...
                              X