Huskers vs. Gophers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grainmaker181 View Post
    well they sure are making bill moos' 👍👎 decision on the current staff an easy one
    That is an understatement!

I was way off with my score prediction. I guess Im not really surprised tho
    GoodApp

Comment

Penn St. scores +70, there's your over/under. At least POB got some snaps, liked what I saw. GBR! Good Bye Riley

Comment

Man Inwas not expecting that score!

Comment

speechless
          Yall aint from round here is you?

Comment

Glad we missed the game today. The oldest boy and I went deer hunting instead. Put the smackdown on a nice, mature doe.
            Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by uglymike View Post
              GBR! Good Bye Riley

Love it

GBR!!!!!!!!
              Did I say that outloud??

Kill'em & Grill'em!!!!!!!

Comment

Since we are going to have to pay him, keep him on staff. He can be water boy or resign without payout, lol.

Comment

Well when that crew came here they thought they had won the lottery. Were close to being canned at Oregon State then all got this gig. Some didn't even sell their homes back in Oregon and maybe hindsight that was good move if they liked it back there. Now they take their payout and retire happy campers.
                  please can we just find a good coach out there somewhere? One who can take a decent recruiting class and make something of a cool team out of them. Riley never won a conf championship in his long career. Didn't that tell us anything?
                  ​​​​​​GBR.

Comment

This game flipped on the Opening kickoff. Never have I seen such an uninspired performance from a NU team. It all boils down to this:when you are 4th & half yard from the MN 5 yd line down 14-7 and you get STUFFED and you can't gain 1/2 yd on the WORST RUN DEFENSE in the conference well there you have it! At some point despite all the BAD COACHING and ATROCIOUS play calling, players have to make some plays. O Lineman gotta BLOCK SOMEBODY. Unexcusable. I think fans could tolerate Wisc & Ohio St those teams are top ten, but MN & NU had the SAME EXACT RECORD in fact they had two less conf wins! Heck they lost to two teams NU BEAT! And then to get run off the field LITERALLY. What did I say about our DC sitting in base 3-4 and NOT LOADING THE BOX? Well I WAS wrong about giving up 250-300 yds rushing I guess I didn't know the o/u was 408 WTH! As for the pathetic excuse for tackling HA! Take the Blackshirts away until they earn them again IF they do. The bottom line was NU still had something to play for, bowl eligibility, and they pizzed that away like NBD. They have mailed it in folks and its SAD to see. Mark my words Penn St will have no prob hanging 60-something on NU and when they come back to end the season in a half full stadium on Black Fri it will be all but a formality. SAD very SAD.

Comment

Maybe NU should save the travel money and for-fit the next game!!

Comment

DonH good point I have no clue why we are even fueling up the jet this week. Just cut them a side deal, take the forfeit and save the money by not going.
                        facing a top level running back this week after MN rushed for over four hundred on us? This is going to be ugly.
                        Go big red.

Comment

I would guess NU is not going to a bowl game!

Comment

I heard they got invited to go down the toilet bowl.
                            They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
                              I heard they got invited to go down the toilet bowl.
                              No, their bowl committee officials turned Neb down....

Comment

Working...
                              X