2017 MLB season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 MLB season

What 2 months in and nobody has any takes? How about this: the more things change the more they stay the same....Glad to see the sCrUBS run is over. 106 years you win 1 title and you're back to below .500. Hey how'd that sweep with 2 shutouts at the hands of the Dodgers over Memorial Day taste? Thought for sure we'd hear from Har-old or the other Spankee fans on here with their resurgence & youth movement. ALbeit sitting atop the worst division in baseball. And the every other year we're good Astros whattup? OK Twinks you've had your fun now its time to come back down to earth Cleveland will take it from here, thanks for playing. Man its hard to watch Gordon struggle at the plate in KC. Such a standup guy and does everything the right way. Hope he turns it around. And of course the Los Angeles Dodgers are back in 1st place in the NL West the BEST division in baseball. Rocks & Dbacks playing well enough to lead most of the other divisions in baseball. Going to be a long fight to the playoffs.....

Houston is my bet to win it all. Agree about Gordon... KC has fallen and can't get up. Sad to see.

Comment

I about fell out of the chair when you said the no west was the best division. I laughed so hard . Yanks are looking good. Long ways to go.
      Last edited by gwhunter; 06-02-2017, 05:47 PM.
      Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhunter View Post
        I about fell out of the chair when you said the no west was the best division. I laughed so hard . Ryan's are looking good. Long ways to go.
        C'mon GWH you know the NL West is the Best division in baseball right now. We've got 3 teams playing .600 ball or above nobody else has that!!!

Comment

They also have the two worst teams. AL east is far better.
          Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

Comment

They also have 3 teams 15 GAMES ABOVE .500 in the NLWest. You know how many are in the entire rest of the Major Leagues including your ALeast.... ONE! There is one team ONE that has as a good a record as the 3 teams battling in the NLWest. Can you say STACKED! Hey sCrUBS are you even 1 ABOVE yet? Way to defend your first title in 108 years! See you in 2124! I know its tough with the Milwaukee Brewers atop your division that juggerNOT they are. And the Twinks hang on. Do we smell the Cinderella story of the year cooking here?

Comment

HAAAAAAY Yanks fans where did the Bosox come from? When did that happen in the ALeast? KC still on the resurgence back from the dead. Too bad they're at Chavez Ravine this weekend to play the hottest team in the MAJORS. And still I ask sCrUB fan, are you guys over .500 yet? I'm telling ya 2124 is your year! For some teams the All Star break can't get here fast enough.

Comment

SOOO the 2nd straight AL Central team comes into Chavez Ravine and gets SWEPT! Hello Twinks fans? Looks like the Royals recovered nicely from their beating and now pressuring Cleve. I'd LOVE to go down to KC for a Royals-Dodgers WS. Make the roadie down I-29! Or better yet how about a Houston-Dodgers WS. Be like an old NL West rivalry game? GWhunter would like that!
                Hearing anything out of the ALeast lately?
                Man the trolling is tough in here maybe I ought to switch lures....

Comment

Not into name calling! Good luck to all the MLB teams. I have my Favorite, but not wanting to get attacked I will withhold that information. Why can't we be Friends? Not into talking smack about another team! Have a good day!

Comment

Its all good QT nobody's offended. No smack about another team.....Isn't that what the Internet is for? Why Al Gore invented it? Onto the takes from the weekend: The Dodgers now have Major League best 14 sweeps this season. They are currently 43 GAMES OVER .500. There are SEVERAL teams who haven't even won 43 games yet this SEASON! Along with two 10 game winning streaks this year and currently headed for a third at 8 right now. Time to start thinking about ordering 2017 postseason gear. There's plenty o room on the Dodger bandwagon if you jump on now! Nice series in Bos, KC you guys just might be for real. Would somebody please take over that division?

Comment

Its the year of the YU. Let the YU begin. Question, who plays .700 ball in Aug? .704 as of today. I mean really Who does that? By the way GWH the 3rd place team in the NL West would be leading your ALeast & Central & NL Central and well you get the drift. In the playoffs why don't we just throw Houston and the 3 NL West teams who will make the playoffs in a bracket and play it out? Like the good old days of the NL West. Maybe have Mike Scott or JR Richard or Nolan Ryan throw out the first pitch? Sorry Millenials those are legendary former Astros pitchers back when HOU was in the NL West. I know its true! They were! Anyway all the AL teams can skip the playoffs this season you guys are better in the All Star game. I know thats important to the AL fans & teams. Right Harold? Harold? Boy this season must be tough on you with the Dogders playing so well. The runaway best team in the Majors. On tv every other night...

Comment

"Good Evening Everyone its time for Dodger baseball"......Just had to get out that tribute to Vince Scully. The playoffs begin tonite at Chavez ravine! Another year another playoff run it NEVER gets old. Hey Spank fan thanks for playing but the Astros look to be too much. Too bad cuz everyone would love to see another NY-BOS battle on tv NOOOOOT! Lets get this thing started. HHHHMMMMM How much is a flight to HOU from OMA?

Comment

Ah How SWEEP it is! For those of you counting at home that 5 NLCS's in 10 years, will this be the one? Going back to the Series, like 1988 we all rotate! Bring on the sCrUBS or the gNATS we're not Scared! See you Sat at Chavez! Nothing but crickets from the Bronx and the Bosux huh? I expected a little more fight out them than the wimper they went out with.

Comment

WELL WELL WELL lookey what we have here. Astros up 2-0 over the Spanks and the Dodgers up 2-0 over the sCrUBS. Who was the guy who posted back on July 31 about an Astros-Dodgers WS like back in the old NL West. What a visionary he was. Houston.....please put the Spanks out of their misery and lets get on with this. As for sCrUB fan and Joe Maddon mismanaging his bullpen into a major clusterf...theres always LAST YEAR! Justin Turner...... its GONE!

Comment

"Its awful quiet on here."

Second place Yanks take the NL transfer reject to seven games (albeit with a star lineup of AL Players) and that was all that was needed to prove the Dogders can't buy a winner (even with a roster of AL Players) in the World Series!

Hey, dogders, YU SUCK!!

Harold F.

(Congrats, Astro's! It's been a tough summer for Houston, celebrate your arses off!)
                              Report Fish/Game Violations:
                              1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Working...
                              X