Abandoned Dam on Niobrara River

Officials to begin examining abandoned dam on Niobrara River
    The Associated Press

Was there a link?

Comment

Eleven years ago there was
      " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

Comment

Probably the Cornell dam which I believe is still in place.

https://journalstar.com/news/local/d...4e7349e13.html
        Sometimes it's fun to just sit back and watch the circus.....

Comment

Originally posted by SevenCreeks83 View Post
          Was there a link?
          Dude not trying to be mean, but this you’re 3rd post. My suggestion to you is maybe use the search function that actually works pretty good! If that doesn’t work give us more info like what information you are interested in. There are a lot of folks with a lot of information about what is going on in the fields and on the waters of this state. If you ask a question and explain the question probably get an answer. Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it!
          Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

ALWAYS GOOD to hear from our "old forum friend" Chen rossii!

HarOLD F.

Yes, I see the post is from 2007. Lighten up, good grief!
            Report Fish/Game Violations:
            1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Originally posted by Jayomaha View Post
              Dude not trying to be mean, but this you’re 3rd post. My suggestion to you is maybe use the search function that actually works pretty good! If that doesn’t work give us more info like what information you are interested in. There are a lot of folks with a lot of information about what is going on in the fields and on the waters of this state. If you ask a question and explain the question probably get an answer. Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it!
              Keep it safe! JDL
              I did search. See the Running Water is a long river so it could be a number of different places or multipe mentions of same location. As you said there are lots of folks with good info here and I would avail myself of the best link? If it were there that may speed my bridge and other structure research. And help with my subpar post count. Which was sorta your point after the link in question was reposted.

Anyone ever heard of Niobrara Mills and if so where it was NE of Val in Cherry co?

Post 4!

Comment

Improved grammar would help other forum members understand your questions and provide assistance. What exactly are you looking for, why, and where do you think it is/was located? Time period this place/object was relevant would also help.

Comment

Originally posted by SevenCreeks83 View Post

I did search. See the Running Water is a long river so it could be a number of different places or multipe mentions of same location. As you said there are lots of folks with good info here and I would avail myself of the best link? If it were there that may speed my bridge and other structure research. And help with my subpar post count. Which was sorta your point after the link in question was reposted.

Anyone ever heard of Niobrara Mills and if so where it was NE of Val in Cherry co?

Post 4!
                  Sorry sir many times folks just kind of blurt a question on the forum that 1. People don’t have a clue about what information you’re trying to get. 2. Without that information most folks will just pass on by. and as to your post count sorry about that also! Some times my fingers do stupid things! Was just trying to suggest a better way to get folks on this forum to give you some help! Again sorry! Hope you get your information.
                  JDL

Comment

Let's see if SevenCreeks83 is still around. I found the book I was looking for and can tell you where that mill was located if you are still interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X