Reflecting Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reflecting Back

One year ago today my wife was at the Nebraska Heart Institute in Lincoln having open heart surgery. I reached out to the great folks on this forum for well wishes and prayers for her because the DR's were not giving her the greatest of chances of making it through the whole ordeal. She did but 10 days later had to be life flighted back due to complications with congestive heart failure. I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone again that replied to and viewed my posts with well wishes and prayers it meant a lot to have outside support in a difficult time.My wife is doing well for what she has been through and we had a good summer as she was able to get out and camp and do some fishing and enjoy the outdoors. Thanks again everyone, enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends as often as you can because it truly is a blessing!!
    SUCESS IS WHEN PREPARATION MEETS OPPORTUNITY!!

Glad to hear that Sheri's doing so well! You guys have had a lot of tough times over the last few years, but also a lot to be thankful for. Hoping and praying that the coming year is a great one for you two.

Comment

Working...
    X