Lincoln Woodchuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Woodchuck

Saw one yesterday. Wasn't sure what it was till I looked it up. I have lived in Lincoln off and on since 1942 and that one was the first I've seen. It was on our patio, tried to get a pic, but failed. Any one else seeing any ?

My buddy lives around 10th and E and he had one in his yard last week. I see them pretty regularly on the north side of I-80 just east of Hwy 77 by the dump
    " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

Comment

I saw one dead on hwy 77 a couple weeks ago. I have seen them occasionally through the years in and around Lincoln.

Comment

I see them all of the time anymore. Possums and skunks too. The foxes that I see in different parts of Cbus lately are new this year.

Comment

Don’t let them dig a den in your yard they can mess up your foundation and cause your basement to flood. Several of my neighbors have had problems with them. We have been lucky so far.

Comment

I have been seeing them for the last ten years or so near my office at 48th and Superior in Lincoln. Found a den hole so pulled my truck over by it and put an exhaust tube on the muffler and, well, let's say I have not seen that one for awhile

Comment